Chapter: 18.

Mike's POV:

It had been almost one hour since I got to know about Amanda. I was so tensed.y expert team had already got the information and records of him and now are working on tracking his number down.

According to the medical reports of Jacob, he had anxiety attacks before. So when he seeked the medical treatment, his medicines had a side effect on him. Which makes him want what ever he puts his eyes on.

I think that's the reason he did that to Amanda. Poor him!! But hello? Does that mean you can kidnap a person who doesn't belong to you? I mean, human beings are not a type of property, for god sakes!!

"Sir! We have tracked them down...."

Amanda's POV:

I woke up with a splash of cold water on my face. This made me jerk open my eyes and caused a definate sprain on my neck. Ow!

"Well, wake up sweetheart! We have lots of stuff to do!" Jacob said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Do what?" I snapped at that bastard. He just laughed in the response.

"You know, we are getting married!" He said and my jaw dropped open. What?!?!

"What?! When did that happen?!" I yelled at him with rage and anger clear in my voice.

He winced at that. "Well, if you stop yelling and shouting, I may tell you about the marriage. Wait, I mean, our marriage!" He said still having that stupid smirk on his face. I so had the urge to wipe that smirk off his face. I glared at him.

"And how it's gonna happen?" I asked frowning at him.

"Have you ever heard of contract marriage? Yeah, that one in which we will have a contract to be married for some duration of time and all?" He asked looking at me.

I just frowned in response but he continued to speak through his dirty mouth anyway.

"Do you think I'm some kind of fool or something?..."

Oh definately!!

"I will definately not take you to the church so that you will run away? Well, so the contract marriage.... but the contract for you entire life!" He said.

"Well, you dumbass! For a contract, there should be signatures of both the people?!? What on the earth made you think that I would sign the damn papers?" I said smirking.

His smirk even got wider. I frowned instantly. "I knew that, by how smart you are, you will definately say that. But if you see what I've got, you would agree to sign up the contract!"he said with a devilish smirk on his face.

I instantly frowned. What would he have? That would threaten me to the core that I'd sign the papers??

"What do you have? I bet you don't have any thing and are just boasting infront of me!" I snapped at him.

He chuckled, "well sweetheart, you see your very dear best friend and her boyfriend were out of town?" He said.

Suddenly fear took the place of rage in me. What could he have possibly done to them?

"What did you do them?" I asked him with anger coming back in full force.

"Well you know, they are under my custody, in my opinion. They are really having a good time at the place I kept them." He said sarcasm lacing his voice.

"What did you do to them?? I swear if any thing happened to them, I would...." I was saying but he cut me short.

"You would sign the papers!" He said.

"You wish!" I spat at him.

"Okay, so you wouldn't agree?" He asked looking at me.

"Never!" I exclaimed.

"When you see this you will never say no." He said and put his hands in his pocket to bring out something. The then took out his phone and tapped on it. I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Here, look at this." He said and brought his phone in front of me so that I could see.

It was a video. In it, there was a dark room with one bulb glowing. There were two chairs on which someone was sitting. When I looked clearly, I found that the people were tied up with ropes. Behind them stood two men. One of the person on the chair looked passed out. The other one was a girl. The man behind the girl pulled the hair of the girl. She shrieked in pain.

Her voice sounded familiar, I gasped when the video was brought nearer to the person. Eve!!

******

Hello people!! A cliffhanger again? I'm sorry for that but I had to do it.

I hope you like the chapter....

Also I wanted to know that if you would write a horror story in two to three sentences, what would it be??

Mine will be: I was walking by, stopped when I found a mirror. It smiled at me!!

Love you lots!