Chapter: 17.

Mike's POV: (continuation):

"Sir! I saw some man drugging Amanda ma'am and he even took her along with him!!!" The waiter said.

"What? Where did he take her?!" I asked the waiter with rage fuming inside of me. All the people stopped doing their works and looked at me. But I cared a damn! Suddenly I felt both fear and anger rushing inside of me like a storm.

I'm so gonna kill that bastard!! How dare he!! Just let me get the hold of him!

Then suddenly a few words of some one clicked back in my head.

Stay away from Amanda or else you will have to face the consequences!

Jacob!!

That piece of shit knew that if he even left me on the hospital bed, I wouldn't back off. So that means that bastard thought, hurting Amanda would effect me!!

"Did you see his face?" I asked him.

He nodded, "he was far away but I could recognise his face in a heart beat." The waiter said genuinely.

I quickly took out my phone and browsed for Jacob's facebook account. Luckily, I found it after searching for a lot more profiles. I opened up his photo's section and looked for a clear picture which would show his face clearly. I then showed the picture to the waiter. "Is he the one?"

He looked at the picture and looked back at me. "He is the one sir!" He said.

I gritted my teeth. I just knew it! That bastard would go to the least extent to let me down and get Amanda. I mean, is she a toy or the thing? She is a freaking human being!

I'm so gonna kill that asshole!! He definately is going to die in my hands!!

The next thing I did was call my technical expert team and ask them to get the him tracked. I know, I don't have his number but hello? You know, my team could get each and every bit of his records with in one hour.

I then excused myself and made my way to my office. It was a ten minutes drive from our mansion. I couldn't help but think about Amanda.

I just hope she is fine.....

******

Hello guys!! I know, this is another update with in 2 days.... A real rare thing by my side but this is only a short chapter, like how Mike finds out about Amanda getting kidnapped... and how he connected the dots and guessed it's Jacob!

Like he is too damn smart!!

But any way! I hope you like it!!

Love you all!!