C H A P T E R - 5

Hey all!

So here's another chapter. Enjoy reading. Hope you all like it.

Love you all. ;)

*******

I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart started to flutter and jump around in my ribcage.

Oh my god!

Mike was standing in front of me. Eve shook her hand with him. I didn't understand why. And I felt dumb.

But when my eyes met with his, I once again felt a jolt of spark in my spine. He gave me an astonished look as if he has seen a ghost. But changed his expression soon after, masking in fast enough to almost go unnoticed if you weren't straight looking at him.

Why in the hell did I not dress properly? Mike did not give me a weird look for my dressing though, so I hope I looked decent enough.

His eyes were really giving an electrifying sensation. They were hazel coloured. They had a warm feeling to them. But it also had a slightly cold feel to them. And this confused me.

I was smiling to myself and probably looked creepy. But my train of thoughts were broken when Eve waved her hand in front of me.

I blushed out of embarrassment and immediately shook my head.

"Mike, she is Amanda, my best friend," Eve introduced me to him. "And Amanda, he is Mike, Jack's friend, whom I was talking about."

Wha-

He moved his hand forward to shake hands with me. I looked at it for a second then took his hand. It was warm and felt really nice. His big one almost completely engulfed my small one.

"Hi err... I'm Mike Tayson," he Introduced him self to me. "I think I have seen you some where..." He was thinking hard as he creased his eye brows. His hair were messy, dark brown in colour.

I love his hair. I wish I get a chance to run my hand through them-

"Ah, you have seen me in Linda's cafe, remember? I was the waitress who served you the coffee," I replied with as normal expression as possible.

"What, you guys know each other? How? When?" Eve asked in amusement.

"We met at Linda's, I served him coffee. You won't call it a meeting though. I was doing my job," I replied shrugging my shoulders and trying to act nonchalant.

"Anyways, I'm Amanda Reynolds, nice to meet you," I replied with a small smile feeling nervous.

I didn't know how I gained that much of confidence. I couldn't believe that I did not stammer even once.

I am awesome.

He just gave me a forced smile and took out his phone and was looking into it. Well, bipolar much?