Chapter: 15

Hello folks!! Here's another chapter for you all to get bored. And I won't drag it much. So there you go!

*****

The day of the party:

I woke up early this morning since there was a lot to do today. It was the party day. Yesterday, I along with Rebecca and Daisy baked cup Cakes of different patterns and style. We made many other things like brownies, muffins, cakes and a surprise cake for Mike. I hope he likes it!!

I don't know how to express my feelings. I feel both nervous and excited at the same time. I really hope I do well!!

I quickly got ready in formal black trousers and white shirt with a black coat upon. I had my breakfast in a hurry and headed towards the door. I decided to take my mom's car.

I turned back and went to my mom's bedroom. The door was locked. May be they were asleep. I thought not to disturb them and went to the kitchen. I quickly took the note pad and searched for a pen in my hand bag. I found it and wrote a note to mom.

Hey mom,

I'm taking your car with me. I may need it today. Call me if you need to go out and need the car. I will get someone to drop the car at home. Okay mom. Bye. Love you lots...

Amy.

I put the pen back on my hand bag and sticked the note on the fridge door.

Then I took the car keys and left to my work. Today I first had to go to the cafe. I had booked a small truck which would carry the cakes and other food stuff. It is specially designed to carry food. It is refridgerated. It might reach there any time soon, so I will have to rush out fast.

Five minutes later, I reached the cafe and found the truck standing there at the entrance. I quickly got down the car and went towards it.

I approached Daisy and Rubecca, "So the truck is here!!" I said sighing as I looked at the truck.

"For gods sake! This is not a truck!! It's a carrier!!" Daisy said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah what ever!! Lets load it now!!" I said rolling my eyes at her and went to get the stuff.

Rubecca and Daisy helped me load all the stuff carefully. In the mean time, I called Mike. He answered at the third ring.

"Hey Amanda!! What happen?? Why are you calling so early??" He asked from the other side. May be he was sleeping. God! He sounded damn hot while saying that. But its already 11:00 in the morning. And he is still asleep?? Wow!! Any Ways, never mind!

"I just wanted you to order some tables so that I could decorate the sweet tables. I need about 10 large size round tables. Can you do it??" I asked him hopefully. I hope he agrees. This will reduce my work load.

"Yeah sure!! I'll do it. Any thing more??" He said. Thank god he agreed!!

"No. That's it. Thanks, it will help a lot." I said smiling to my self.

"Oh the pleasure is all mine!" He said.

I blushed at what he said. I was about to reply when I heard Daisy call me.

"Okay. Gotta go. I'll see you tonight."

Bye!!" I said and hung up. I didn't even hear what he was saying. I sighed to my self and went to her.

"Okay. Amy, look we have put every thing in the fridged zone and also we put some marshmallows and candies along with some glass jars and bowls and any thing we might need to decorate the tables. Do you want to add up or remove any thing? We can do it right away!" She said looking at the truck. Then she looked at me.