Chapter: 14

Hey you lovely people!! Here's another update.... I know, don't look at me like that!! I do take a lot of time to update!! I really apologise!! But I was kind of busy!! I mean a lot! And I don't like to keep you people waiting!!

Also that I put up the cast for the characters playing an important role in the book!!

And also that I changed the first two chapters of the book a little! So go! Check upon that also!!

Any ways!! I don't want to drag it much more! So here it is!!!

******

When I entered my house, I found Jacob staring at me with a blank expression. All the happiness I felt for the events of today's dinner, were all flushed deep inside my mind. I really didn't know how to respond or react to this situation. So I just kept quiet and started to head towards my bedroom. 

When I was going, Jacob held my hand and pinned me to the wall and KISSED me!! Yep!! He kissed me fiercely.... He was hurting me! He also smelled like he was drunk. Then I pushed him away from me. Then snapped "What the hell is wrong with you?? Have you gone crazy? Why did you drink??"

He stood there silently. I really felt disgusted with him and started to walk back to my room, when Jacob finally said "yes!"

I stopped on my way and turned around to look at him. His gaze was fixed to the floor. "Yes Amanda!! I've gone crazy! Crazy in love with you!!" He said finally lifting his gaze to look into my eyes!! I froze to one spot."You heard me right Amanda!! I love you!" He said.

You love me Jacob!! Oh god!!

Rubecca was right!! I've got three men on my tail! One says he likes me! One says he loves me!! And the one whom I feel attracted and it looks as if even he is!! God! Help me and my life!!

I kept silent for that while, when Jacob continued. "I loved you since we were just kids! I love you now and will love you for ever!!" He said. "I want you to be with me.  My reason to come back here was only to meet you and confess my love to you." He said lifting his gaze to meet mine. A small smile lingering on his face.

I suddenly felt a stone stuck in my throat, making breathing a difficult task for me. I swallowed hard but my throat felt dry. I wanted to say something to him but there were no words forming in my brain and coming out of my mouth. So I did something I've been doing for so long in my life. I ran away from my problems. I just ran inside my room and then inside my washroom to wash my face.

I splattered water on my face hardly so that I could think straight. I held my forehead with my hand. I really didn't know what to do.  I didn't mean to walk away on him like that but I didn't really think straight.

I took a dry towel and patted my face dry with it. I walked out of the washrodom, changed into more comfortable clothes and just jumped into my bed.

I really didn't know that Jacob felt something as strong as love about me. And I even didn't mean to even give him slightest of the signals which would give him wrong hints about me. I really don't know what made him think like that.

But Jacob was drunk while he said that he loved me. May be he was not in his senses?

But then people speak truth when they are drunk. They leave their hearts open out in front of every one.

I wanted to share this with someone. But Eve was out with Jack on a trip and may be that they are not coming anytime back soon. Ugh!! I really have to figure out what I will have to do.