Chapter: 11

Hey all!! how are you people doing?? hope you all were good!
So here's an update... hope you guys like it...

*******

Hey! You look beautiful while smiling!
-Mike

To say I was shocked would be really an understatement! I was dumbfooled!!!

I still stood there all shocked for myself. I wasn't able to understand what just happen with me!

I was so like shocked there standing. I didn't understand how did I get that courage from. I spoke to him as if nothing just happen.

while I was thinking all of this Rubecca came and snapped her fingers in front of my face bringing me out of trance. I was just looking at her just blushing out of embarrassment.

"So, when are you going to tell me about that hot and filthy rich guy who just went out winking at you?" She told all of these in one breath.

"Were you a swimmer or something like that? You know you just spoke that long line in just one breath!" I asked her showing fake shock on my face.

She just rolled her eyes at that. "Don't try to escape. Now just tell me already okay!" She said.

"Do I have any other choice?" I asked her.

"Nope" She said popping the letter P.

I sighed out of defeat. Then I told her everything about Mike, Jacob and that freaking stalker Prince T.

When I finally completed my story after what seemed like eternity of half an hour, I looked at her face. Her eyes were wide with excitement. "You lucky bitch! All of a sudden you got three men on your tail!" She said sounding so much excited.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

But what she said was true. Just a few days back there was no boy who would even look at me. It's not that I'm not beautiful but even then never a boy looked at me. May be because I was never kind of interested in such kind of things, But yet. Now you see there are three boys back of me.

I sighed and went on with my work.

***

It was 7:00 in the evening. Our work was done. I was about to leave when my phone buzzed. It was a mail.

It was a message from that Prince T.

I opened to see it.

Him: Hey! what your doing?

Me: dreaming!!!

Him: About me! ;) Go on with it!

I just rolled my eyes at that message.

'As if he could see!' shot my inner conscience.

Oh just shut up will you! Ugh!!!!

Me: You wish! What do you expect me to do at 7 pm! I was leaving for my home!

Him: You are lying! :) Why don't you admit it?

Me: Oh just forget it! Don't irritate me!

I just shut my phone and put it back in its place. I caught the bus on time. Phew! Thank god!

I was at home by 7:30.

I just sat on the couch out of tiredness resting my head on the top of the couch.

The house was all silent. So maybe mom and dad were out. And Jacob? I had no idea.

I was hungry so I decided to cook something for myself. So I went towards the kitchen. I turned towards the fridge to see if something was there.

To my fate, there was a sticky note on the fridge with the hand written note.