Chapter 19 - Jealousy, Jealousy

After the pre-production, including the script reading and location scouting, we finally began to shoot for the web drama.

On the first day, everyone was excited. My Days flocked the shooting location which added to the lively air on set. But once the camera started rolling, everyone became serious.

Because the genre and mood were lighter than my previous projects, I really enjoyed the shoot. We were joking around during breaks and I even gave the guys quick acting lessons. Like I told JYP before, it was like my vacation.

"You have to walk confidently," I told them when we were shooting the first scene where they had to walk in the hallway while girls were following them.

Yep, it was your typical high school drama with an elite, famous boy band and an ordinary brave girl.

"Dowoon, don't crouch. Chin up."

"Jae, you're the best friend material. Act playful, but stay cool."

"Wonpil...Wonpil, for goodness' sake, stop being cute for a while."

"Sungjin, yes. Maintain that tiger look."

"Brian, stop grinning! Go, be your scary self."

That was how I ran a kindergarten school, everyone. But there was no burned script or flying chairs, at least.

After the shoot, I congratulated them for their job well done.

"Ya, Jjang PD-nim, you're scary," Sungjin commented which the other four agreed to.

"Me? That was my calmest mode on set." For real.

But they would not believe me.

"Really?" Jae stared at me in disbelief. "Then we don't want to see you in your turbulent mode."

"She...uhm," Wonpil joined the conversation. "Her eyes...like..." Then he tried to imitate me.

We laughed at his reenactment.

"PD-nim, someone's looking for you." One of the staff called me, so I had to excuse myself from them.

"Who is it?" But I did not need to wait for an answer because I already saw who it was.

It was Martin Cerulean, who was grinning ear-to-ear and waving like a child.

"Steins!" He greeted.

"Martin!" I immediately approached him and received his bear hug.

He took a step back and scanned me from head to toe with his eyes. "You're looking gorgeous as ever," he complimented.

"Cut it. I thought you'd be here in Seoul earlier. February's almost over."

"Sorry, dear. I was caught up in Macau for a Bazaar photo shoot. I was able to fly here only yesterday."

People who did not know Martin would assume he was a straight guy. Everything about him—outfit, hair, perfume, gestures and actions—was MANLY. But he straight up confessed to me that he was gay the very first time we met and that he wasn't interested in me at all. I actually told my friends about it before so that they would quit teasing me to him, but most of them, especially Mara never believed me.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends."

"Oh, wait. I got something for you." He handed me the paper bag he was holding.