6. 🔪

(Um if you're reading my book constantly, it would be nice if you commented or voted- thank you😊).

Amelia-Rose ~

I heard the doorbell ring causing me to go to the nearest window I was upstairs in my bedroom to see who it could be at my doorstep. I cocked my head back when I saw the bright pink car glaring in the heat. I didn't expect Jess to be so early, I told her to meet me at my place by 12 and last time I checked the time, it was 10:45.

I quickly grabbed my keys that was resting on my nightstand and made my way downstairs to the door. Opening it, I sighed heavily, noticing a different change on Jess as she stuck out her protruding chest with the white crop top barely covering her fake ass cleavage.

"Did you get your breasts done?" I asked her cocking my brow

"You like...." she slapped a smile on her face she forced them out even more

"When did you get them done?" I asked her "You didn't tell me you were getting them done......"

"Well I just had to surprise you....." she smiled

Ivy's gonna be the one that would want that surprise, not me....

"Touch them!" She automatically demanded as I Death palmed her

"Jess you know I don't-"

"Just touch them! I wanna know if it was worth it or not"

"Ask Iv- never mind" I shook my head of what I was going to say as I went in to do as 'she pleased'

I watched Jess closely before taking my eyes of her and shifting them to her breast. I slowly reached out, poking with my fingers as this was very awkward for me. "Can you do it properly please!" I growled at her lowly at her comment

"Fine!" I shot back and taking her of guard, I gripped my two hands on her breast as she squirmed in shock

"Amelia-Rose!" She called out my full name as I laughed

"How that feel to you" I asked her still laughing

"I told you to touch them, not try to tear them of!" She grabbed her own breast for comfort "Remember I told you I got them done..."

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes "and is that why you came over to my house early, to show of your new 'bad boys'?"

"Yes...but this ain't about me and you need to get inside of your house, nearly all of your tattoos are exposed due to the minimal amount of clothes you're wearing, you don't want any of the these perverts to see your goods...."

"You see...I wasn't planning on having you here by 10:45, I told you to come by at 12:00 just like I told Ivy"

"Oh please you're probably mad because I messed up your timing with your vibrator- you seriously need to get a man"

"Wh- no! Get out!" I tried to lock the door in her face but she wouldn't budge

"No Lia! I'm sorry I was just joking!" Jess practically begged as I gave up

"Whatever!" I huffed watching her walk into my house ever so innocently

"...but you do need to get a man though..." she muttered under her breath

Minutes went by and I was finally able to find some suitable clothes to wear for the little brunch that Jess planned. To be honest with you, if it was me planning it....wait, I wouldn't be planning shit, I'd be sleeping throughout the whole day and night- sounds like a planned day to me.

While Jess was busy rambling about her planned rendezvous she was gonna have with one of her many man tonight, I focused on myself, making sure I had everything I needed with me before Ivy came over so we could leave out.

I wonder for Jess at times- like I really do. She convinces herself to me that she's not a hoe and I want to believe that but it's not everyday of the flipping week you got a different type of nigga up all inside you! I just hope she's being safe while she's getting her freak on and she gotta stay extra safe as well because if me gripping her tits was aching for her, she better make sure that none of her men accidentally pops them.

"You see, all this dick action i'm getting, you should hop on....you know....just to get your body stretched out working again......."

"No, I don't!" I snapped my head to her direction

"AYE YO LIA! OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR!" Ivy's loud voice caused me and Jess to roll our eyes at her unnecessary outburst

I stormed right downstairs with Jess hot on my trail to open up the door to see Ivy grinning like the sly bitch she is.

"You need to stop acting like you ain't got no damn home training. You notice I live in a white neighbourhood, they can complain about my ass because of you!" I groaned but Ivy didn't seem to be phase by it

"Well....you're still here, so I don't know what the problem is" she grinned, making her way into my house

I watched between Ivy and Jess as she used all her might with her arms to squeeze her basketballs of breasts to show Ivy. I don't understand, just tell her you got them done, why she always gotta do the most.

Ivy's eyes lit up at the sight of Jess's chest........yeah Ivy has been having a thing for her for the longest and I'm still as shocked to how Jess can't make out that Ivy has a crush on her, and I still can't believe Ivy hasn't told her how she feels, but she's fast to come and tell me.

"Got these bad boys done while I didn't see you lot for a week" she boasted of "Wanna get a feel?" She asked as Ivy wasted no time gripping them

I instantly knew it was my cue to leave at the moment when I realised Ivy took it too far and Jess's eyes started shifting weirdly- probably due to the sensation she was feeling.

"Yeah, I'm out......" I said in my head as I pointed myself to the stairs to retrieve my bag "when y'all finished having your little moment, we'll be okay to leave"

So we have a bit more of a personality when it comes to Amelia-Rose when she's around her friends.