27. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

"AMELIA-ROSE SHANNON TAYLOR!!!!!!!" My eyes fluttered immediately at the roaring sound of Ivy.

For real, I'm going to call the cops on her if she continues.

Ivy's bellowing seemed to wake up Alex as he snapped out of his slumber. I forgot that my head was resting on his tattooed chest....and also how many intricate patterns he had as well. I never got the time last night to admire each and everyone of his tattoos as my urge for Alex to be inside of me only increased.

"Morning..." Alex spoke hoarsely as his eyes looked down on me

"Mor-" I was rudely cut off by loud banging against my house door "For fuck sake....." I muttered angrily under my breath

"What was that?" Alex asked

"My ghetto ass friend" I rolled my eyes

"LIA WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR US!" Jess shouted

Her too...

"And my other ghetto white ass friend..."

Alex's arm wrapped around my shoulder as I snuggled at the crook of his neck, twirling my finger along the outline of his chest tattoos.

"What do the words on this tattoo mean?" I asked looking at the symbols across his collar bone

"Oh this....." he looked down his chest "This means-"

"LIA!"

It took all strength and power for my ghetto side of me not to get snatched out in front of Alex- he doesn't need to see that side of me as yet. I closed my eyes and counted to ten until I was all calmed down to get out of bed and answer the door.

"Just stay right here, I won't be long with them" I got out of the bed, scurrying for clothes for me to put on

I also didn't want it to be obvious that I got dick-downed the whole night, but that's impossible as every step I took had a limp. My hair was fucked up enough, what was the point of trying to hide it.

"I'll be back..." I told him as he winked at me

I stormed downstairs as my facial expression was clearly displayed with anger and had increased more so as it got to the door.

"Finally-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you two!" I cut Ivy off, folding my arms as I looked at the both of them with hard glares "I expect this from Ivy but not you Jess...I don't need another loud ass mouth Ivy, one is enough"

"You know if I was just to knock on the door, you wouldn't answer"

"Have you even tried knocking on the door first of all?" I cocked my brow, waiting for an answer "exactly"

"Look you can't keep on acting like that anymore Ivy and stop being a bad influence to Jess. Do you not see where the fuck I live around??? And you don't live far off away from me to not recognise that. I swear if a Karen comes after for me because of your mess, I'm dragging both of your asses together"

"Oh migh goodness Amelia- Rose we just wanted to know how your date went-"

"And who the fuck car is parked up in Jess's space" Ivy added on

"Since when did it ever become Jess's space?" I asked

"When she started dropping by at your home, now I'm hungry...." Ivy pushed passed me and god bless my sore body because they weren't functioning right

"Are you okay Lia?" Jess asked

"Just tired..." I forced a tight smile on my face

I locked the door behind me and tried to walk as if it was another normal day to me into the living-room. I was not in the mood to cuss out Ivy this morning, I was so tired and I'm in too much pain. It's like I get laid in the first time in decades (that's what it feels like), and my body doesn't know how to act right.

Jess must've followed behind Ivy and I just pray they are making a mess with food and not each other. I don't have a proper update on where those two stand, but Ivy really likes her and I wonder if she's going to shoot her shot, or has she already?

I fell onto the nearest sofa and rested in the peace I was having before it would soon be interrupted with hundreds of questions coming from the both of them on what went down. Sometimes I don't know why they bother because I will just tell them the same old thing like I've done with the other dates I've been on with Alex. This story may be different, but at the same time I don't want them to know that my walls are finally loose again.

"Wait...Lia you ain't tell me your man was here with you as well!"

Huh...the fuck?

"No wonder you look rough as fuck..." Ivy disappeared and I went back to my resting state but rose back up again

I limbed all the way in the kitchen to see Jess talking the hell out of the boy while Ivy was focused on making her breakfast. She has to stop doing that, stop coming into my home and making food for just yourself.

"Are you walking fine now Lia?" Jess smirked causing me to burn with embarrassment. She also took the time to express her emotions with her eyes as she glanced back and forth at me and Alex. Jess definitely knew what was up and at this very moment, she was going to squeal and air me out

"Don't do it" I made menacing eye contact with Jess

"So you weren't going to tell us you had company Lia...." Jess spoke with a sly smirk

"Yes- yes I was..." I lied

"I said stay put..." I walked over to Alex

"Sorry, I heard the door slam so I thought they had gone..." he said as I sighed

"You just showing yourself like that to my friends, first impressions count you know..." I elbowed him slightly, signifying for him to change

"Ohhh, I'll be back" he caught on sending a kiss on my cheek

He didn't have to do all of that......

My body warmed with butterflies as I watched him escape out the kitchen. I wanted to follow him and forget my friends were even here. Out of my gaze, I turned my head back and two beaming nosey ass heads were facing my direction.

"Girl spill....."