12. 🔪

Alex ~

Okay, she accepted and as I thought, she wasn't going to follow me back but that's okay because I just want to see if she's the love of my life or not.

I waited upon hours upon hours just for her to accept with no sleep whatsoever, but that's how crazy Rose makes me feel, I loose all kinds of common sense when it comes to just mentioning her name.

I had all my photos of her, from the very first set I took of her years ago till now. I had to have them to finalise my decision to make sure Rose was actually the love of my life and I'm certain that she is. I haven't been crazy over a woman since the same girl that I saw outside from my bedroom window.

I scanned all her pictures from her Instagram page and looked back at my very own individual photos that I had all for myself. Some people have a thing of deleting their old pics....you know just to fix their theme and luckily for her, she didn't do that and I was so thankful for it.

Of course the blonde bimbo she was friends with and the pretty dark skin girl in the yellow was going to be on her insta feed- come to think about it, the blonde girl has been on her timeline longer than the dark skin girl. I was looking at photos from 2015 to 2014 then all the way to 2013 and that's when it really started to hit me. I scattered all of my photos and analysed them very carefully before I started thinking my assumptions were correct.

"That's her......THAT'S HER!" I shouted out excitedly

Shit that's her!

See, I knew all along that Rose was the love of my life. She had the right amount of freckles all over her face, the same big brown eyes that I fell in love with the first time we laid eyes on each other for the brief couple of seconds when she decided to turn her head.

Then a thunderstorm occurred, raining on my parade at the thought of the man that Rose went out with last night- I can't let him have her, and it looks like Rose is not going to get rid of him for some time. I can't even hate on the dude because he's really....really handsome. If I was into- no don't even start that conversation Alex.

I should've really followed him That night, now I have to wait a whole couple of nights again to see him again. That means extra snooping on Rose and I'll be perfectly fine with it since I'm not letting the love of my life out of my sight- Again! Just imagining how her caramel skin tastes when I get to run my tongue over her delicious body- I know her pussy should taste like heaven, just like her plump pinkish lips. I grabbed my dick as I felt myself become easily aroused by the nasty thoughts in my mind.

I scrolled up to her most recent photos of her and I would've never known her to show herself of like that and who wouldn't?...she has a body of a goddess. There must've been a photo of her in her orange bathing suit that needed to be taking over immediately. Rose sat so perfectly by the pool side with her tattoos from her neck down to her feet were visible. Her nipple piercings imprinting on her bikini top as her boobs threatened to spill out.

I palmed myself even harder, gripping my bare dick from out my trousers and stroking myself, watching the pre cum at the tip. I couldn't help myself, she was too beautiful for me not to act like this. Me stroking my length should be an award for her to sit and watch. Imagined her in front of me as she licked her lips insanely, wanting a taste. I closed my eyes, thinking about her gripping onto my length while she deep throated my shaft without gagging.

I released a groggy moan from my lips as I shifted with my head falling back a little. See how she makes me feel?

I finally realised all my seeds out and I knew I wasn't finished as I needed to release again. My stroking and imagination wasn't even for my sexual needs, I wasn't even going to bother calling Olivia because she wouldn't satisfy me enough as well. I needed to be inside of Rose's warmth, I needed to be able to push my self harder every time she screamed out in pleasurably moans all night long. Me masturbating to her photos wasn't going to cut it for me now that I've found Rose again. I need her physically.