43. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

"So I got rid of her."

My eyes widened with confusion, fear and the sudden worst-case scenario of me only getting out of here was Alex getting rid of me.

I didn't even look at him, and I wished I did, but I was too scared to see his exact facial expression. He sounded way too calm when she confessed that he had gotten "rid" of Olivia- way too motherfucking calm.

This took me back to the days when I would watch horror movies being scared shitless, then thanking the lord I wasn't living that life and go right to bed peacefully. Now look at me- I'm in my version of one of the worst things that could happen to anyone in a horror movie...being held captive and the only way of getting out is through death.

I could be single and relying on my vibrator at this very moment, but I was dick hungry, now look where that got me.

"When you say 'I got rid of her', do you mean that you threatened her that badly, that she had to move states?..." I questioned

Alex could be playing with me...but this is the same blue-eyed freak that hasn't let me see the light of day for days.

"Reasons why I love you, Rose..." He chuckled to himself crazily. He stopped laughing, remaining a crazy look on his face "...I killed her Rose- I could've tried that suggestion that you had said, but I wasn't thinking about that and decided to use the simplest way possible" Alex grinned, almost resembling the Joker himself.

Now...as I am looking into his eyes at this very...very moment, I breathed trying to be unphased as possible to what he said as I reminded myself that I need to be very careful with whatever I do next or say or in these next future couple of seconds, I could be the next victim. He says he loves me, so why would he kill me?... Don't be fooled by that shit, Alex could be on that if-I-can't-have-you-nobody-can shit.

"What did she do for you to kill her?" I asked, shook as fuck

"I knew that she would be a distraction to our relationship due to that stunt she pulled of, I had her come to my house the night that you had called, and of course she would come by- the girl was infatuated with me..." Alex explained "...I toiled around with her feelings a little bit and strangled, not to death sadly, but enough to knock her out for a couple of minutes-" I instantly raised my free hand to my neck to where Alex had strangled me half to death, giving me major flashbacks.

"-Is your neck hurting you, my love?" Now all of a sudden, being strangled was gone out of my memory, and I switched up to cringing at my nickname

"No, I'm fine, now finish the story" I was eager to hear the rest.

"Woah, I didn't know you wanted to get the same satisfaction I had when killing Olivia" Alex was too excited for my liking.

No, I want to hear the full story, so I know what to do to not get killed the same way Olivia did.

"I had her strapped to a chair naked-" My eyes widened "She came with a trench coat and no clothes on, what was I supposed to do?" He shrugged his shoulders "Anyways she confessed to me on how she felt, and I let her down lightly. Olivia begged for me to let her go...so I did...she just didn't make it out the door due to the lethal drug I had injected into her while she passed out. I don't think it would be the right thing for me to tell you how I got rid of her- I don't want to scare you, but the drug did kill her, I just needed to get rid of the evidence. Olivia died right in this very room. Don't worry, her DNA isn't splattered anywhere, I made sure to do a good job of cleaning up."

To hide my horror, I forced a smile as I trembled inside. There's no way in hell he's going to let me out now. I have to say though, he is very smart into what he just did there. Alex killed Olivia because she knew too much, Alex will definitely kill me because I know too much- Way Too Much, let's put it this way, I might as well stop yapping and complaining about wanting to get out because as soon as I step out this house, I'm a dead black woman and he'll do a good job clearing that mess as how cares about a black woman....No fucking body- I might as well get comfortable being his little obsession.

I think this may be the shortest chapter I've ever written for this book.