15. 🔪

Alexander ~

You know I wasn't even going to dedicate my day in hunting down the blonde man that is trying to steal the love of my life from me, but I just happened to see him and Rose get into a car and I had to follow them to see where they were off too. To be honest, she did seem very happy and he did seem like the type to treat Rose right......but it's not me and I hate to see her happy with another man that's not me.

I waited for the pair in the car and followed to where they were of to next which would be her work place. I wasn't even in my car I would usually drive in to check up on Rose so I was stuck with either getting caught in my dark blue Toyota or aborting the mission and delaying my days in finding more information about the blonde man.........nope this is a once in a lifetime opportunity- he needs to go!

******

I had to sit through the uncomfortable five minutes of them sucking each other's tongues off before they departed. It hurt me truly that she was giving all that love that I deserved- I'm sure he's a good man but I'm the one for her and I just know it and when she sees me again, she'll know it to.

On the flip side of things, it did give me the chance to imagine how good she was with her tongue. I watched intensely as the two was still going at it and it only made my dick shift. I imagined Rose moaning all up in the man's mouth as if it was me feeling the electrifying feeling in my body and the sweet taste of her lips and smell of her minty breath as she kissed me. My hand found way to my trousers as I slowly palmed myself, watching her movements and knew I wasn't going to last long watching Rose.

It was only when I was getting too excited that all the fun stopped and she got out of the car, bidding her farewell. I growled when I knew I was going to have to wait to fulfil my needs as soon as I got home.

The man watched her walk into her workplace before he speed of, giving me the green light to finally go after him- now I need to be careful on how this goes out because I'm not in my usual car, the windows aren't tinted and I'm not trying to have to commit an ungodly act in broad day light just to get my way.

******

Amelia- Rose ~

"You had a customer that requested you to do their tattoo dropped by a couple of minutes ago...." one of the staffs gave a note that was left for me as I retrieved it

"I saw y'all too..." I was on my way to the staff room to put my bag in the locker

"What did you see Jo?" I asked her

"Y'all looked like y'all finna make a baby in that car" Jo joked as I rolled my eyes at her assumptions

"Well I am on a long ass dry spell...." I decided to spill my business to her

Why not?

"YOU HAVEN'T FUCK-"

"JOANNA! Shut the fuck up!" I quickly covered her hand with my mouth "this is why I can't tell you shit...."

"Sorry...." she apologised

"Yeah whatever....." I bluntly said "I plan on fucking that man very soon....just when the moment is right" I softened

"Well shiiiiitttttt you on that 80s....90s.....slow jam, baby making moment when you have some alone time with your man"

"You can say something like that.....just without the baby making....."

******

Alexander ~

57 Maple Avenue.......

I looked from within my car as I stared at the nicely built house in front of me. It was like- what?.....3am and the street was so nice and silent, the lampposts lit up the roads ever so nicely, giving the cars parked in perfection a little reflection bouncing of from their windows.

I opened my car door and stepped out, taking in the sweet aroma of the dark night, taking in a deep breath before locking the door completely. I automatically snapped back into reality as I realised I was on un-borrowed time if I wanted to get this act out of the way.

I have my ways when it comes to walking into peoples houses without the members living in their noticing. I've dreamt so many times of just walking into Rose's home but that wouldn't be considerate of me, especially when it comes to walking past her panty draw...you know I wouldn't be able to rid myself of such eye catching materials that would drive me crazy. Imagine, just getting to see Rose- a glance even, would make me crazy. Imagine when I finally get to be inside her.

I calmly unlocked the blonde man's house and locked it back behind me ever so quietly. I cocked my brow at the heavy snoring that came from wherever his bedroom was- must've had a busy day then. I followed the sound as I tiptoed up the hallow stairs very carefully, not trying to make a sound that he knew that I was even in here.

His bedroom door was left ajar but the sound was still very audible within every step that I took. I opened the door and to my luck, he was sleeping on his back....he's made my job a lot easier!

There was no way this act would ever get back to me, this tactic would always do the trick for me. I was experiencing spine chilling sensations down my back, feeling the thrill in my fingers as I took the box from my back pocket and opened to the shiny metal that shone like the bright star outside. A wicked grin appeared on my face and lord I wished I could take the time to see myself in the mirror- to see how malicious I looked and how good I looked doing it as well.

I removed the knife from its box and gripped the hard part through the gloves I was wearing. I stepped closer to his bedside and analysed him very closely waiting for my green light to go. I was even contemplating that I should use a much bigger knife but 1. He hasn't done much damage to me and 2. I'm not trying to carry two body parts when one is enough.