36. 🔪

Alexander ~

Lucky for the both of us, I had my bedroom door left open. I dropped Rose onto the bed as I climbed on top of her. My lips still on hers, not letting neither one of us breathe. Rose's legs were still wrapped around my torso and her arms around my neck as well.

I loved the rough passionate foreplay that we were having, but the need to see what was under her oversized t-shirt dress was needed. I felt punished as she was prolonging the kiss as I tried to make many advances to see more of her luscious Carmel skin that was coated with tattoos.

I removed my lips from hers as I dragged my tongues along her neck. I dragged my head across her body, sniffing the sweet smell of her fabric. I brought my head to underneath her shirt and to her shock and mine, she clenched her legs together around my neck, nearly chocking me out. My tongue had not came in contact with her core and that was how I was making her feel......

As my head went further up her shirt, the shirt decided to ride up as well and I was blessed with her collections of tattoos. The matching black Lacey lingerie set that she had on complimented her skin wonderfully. I wanted to pull away and admire her before I went down on her but my arousal for my wet tongue to be in her folds pushed to rush the foreplay and have Rose screaming my name.

I kissed up and down her body and brought my head back to her core. I used my teeth to drag her black panties and threw it of to the side. I was definitely keeping those, I don't care what she has to say later on. The sweet smell of Rose's shell made me wonder how great she would taste. She widen her legs for me and I was left for words on how pretty and pink it looked. Her coated juices glistened and I could tell Rose would be aching for pleasure even more if I let my eyes admire her pussy than my tongue.

My lips came in contact with her thick thighs as I left trails of my love from her feet to her inner up thighs. Before ticking my tongue in her centre, I kissed around her pussy.

"Oh fuck...." I heard Rose and I chuckled as I haven't even put my tongue inside her as yet

"You're so fucking beautiful...." I whispered before going in

I ran my tongue slowly up and down her core. I glanced at her several times as her body heaved up and down. I started to flick my tongue, building up the speed and stamina as I watched her head fall back and her hands roaming around her breast. The thin Lacey material didn't do Rose any justice as I watched her pierced nipples harden. The way she touched herself as she screamed about made me jealous as I wasn't the one touching her like that. I wanted my hands to cup her luscious breasts- I didn't want her to do anything but scream how good my tongue felt inside of her.

I can't wait to put my dick inside of her again!

My hands travelled to her breasts as I placed them over her small hands. I got the pleasure of sucking her core until it went red and groping her breast at the same time, but it wasn't justified enough for me as I wanted her naked skin underneath my hand, not the black Lacey material.

I pulled my head away and went to kiss her lips so she could get a taste of her sweetness. My hands traveled to the side of the bed and close to her back as Rose got up to sit on her elbows. She got the memo that I wanted all of her and allowed me to unhinge her bra. Of came of the oversized t-shirt and she was bare right in front of me.

I didn't know where to go to kiss her...I've seen her naked before but this moment felt so different from all the other times we've had sex. Rose just looked so beautiful to me. Her body was so perfect. Her boobs were perky, enough for me to grip and suck on. Her tattoos was like a map and I was so interested to explore the designs while I passionately make love to her. Her brown eyes glistened though the dimmed sunlight shining through the room. Her curly pixie hair that was now messed- she was literally the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I'm lucky that no other man could ever get to experience this moment.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer...." I heard her say as I snapped out my thoughts

Than all of a sudden I was way more aroused than usual- but then again it's Rose we are talking, I get hard just hearing her name.

"You do look like a work of art don't you...." I smirked

"You wanna do a painting of me...." she spoke very seductively

"I could...." My eyes lingered at her pierced nipples

They are literally being begged to be sucked on.

"....but I don't know if I would look good as me fucking you..."

"Well....." Rose widened her legs and bought a hand to her pussy, rubbing it as she sucked in an air of arousal while her head fell back "....come on and fuck me then, I don't want to do it myself while I have a good man that can pleasure me...." she continued to rub her core

I'd be an idiot to keep on staring and loose this opportunity...

Y'all lucky for this update, I wasn't planning on updating tonight but I was on my break- hope y'all enjoy😊

Him (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें