40. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

It's been a couple of days since I've been stuck in the same fucking position in Alex's basement. He had taken down his shrine dedicated to me as he thought it was still scaring me which it did, but it didn't help the situation that I was cramped up in the same position with no new clothes, not having a nice was shower and my skin was probably dry. The only thing that was keeping me alive was forcing myself to eat Alex's food that he made for me, my teeth hadn't rusted as I got the chance to brush my teeth. Imagine, I couldn't even go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Alex found it admiring that he got to see me brushing my teeth in my suffering position. He even offered to brush my teeth for me and at that moment I just wanted to die. As in he gave me a small cup to spit my toothpaste in and watched me gargle the mouthwash and spit that liquid out as well into the same cup. I caught glances of his dick rise up in his trousers and oh how that would've turned me on, but when you figure out that the man you gave your trust in had a creepy ass obsession with you, it's not a turn on anymore.

I didn't know what time or day it was, but considering the fact that Alex had just bought me lunch in the last two hours, it still had to be afternoon.

Alex had done a tour of all of his art work which again would've been very interesting, but my mind was more focused on when and how I would be able to escape.

He was now sitting down doing a portrait of guess who.....me, and I wasn't even bothered. I wasn't bothered because it wasn't going to reach me anywhere if I was to remind him of how disgusted I felt by him painting several portraits of me while I was sitting in the corner looking homeless as fuck.

I am very surprised and I should be very lucky that he hasn't forced me in any sexual activity after he had trapped me. Without even telling me, he made it very known that he was very hard for me but never proceeded in involving me to fulfil his sexual gratification. Maybe he would go of in the corner and do his business and I would hear him sometimes as he called out my name.

Sometimes when Alex is not in the room, I do cry to myself a lot. I never cry because I never allow myself to cry over men, but when you finally begin to open up that trust for someone again, it's just discarded like that and I'm back at square one. My head also went back to George and how quick I was able to trust him in the same way. I was quick to trust him because he was the first man to make me happy in a long time.....and now he's just gone like that.

But it's the way he just up and left like that though.....

His disappearance still doesn't make sense at all. As in none of his neighbours knew where he went and his car was still in the driveway, but he wasn't in his house. George never answered his phone calls or text messages from me which again doesn't make sense as we always make sure to contact each other each day. I knew when he was working as it was eight in the evening and he should've been back home but he never was. Before getting my head caught up with Alex, I had been wondering what could've happened and I feel like such and idiot for not looking into the matter even more.

Wait.....as soon as George disappeared, that was when Alex started appearing into the picture even more. Does Alex have anything to do with George- no it's probably just a coincidence- Amelia shut the fuck up, this man has you locked up in a basement and you want to debate whether Alex doesn't have anything to do with it....of course he does, that man is crazy.

Just as I was about to question Alex, my phone rang and I knew it was mine because who was calling him, he doesn't have friends.

"It's Jess-"

"Please let me talk to her, It's been some time since I've seen her..." I tried to plead with him

"Don't worry Rose, I was going to let you talk to her anyways..." he got up from his seat and walked over to me as he crouched down to my level "...just don't say anything that won't make me happy"

I wanted to spit in his face.

Alex answered the phone call "Hey Lia, how are you- GIRL IT'S BEEN SO LONG, HOW YOU DOING!" Jess was cut of by Ivy's loud abrupt voice

The only thing that got me smiling was my two crazy loud ass boisterous best friends. It lightened the mood for me and made me forget that I was still cooped up in this fuckers basement under my will.

"Just been busy as usual-"

"Well there's this nightclub that's supposed to be off the chain happening tomorrow night, you down?"

I cursed silently to myself as tomorrow was Friday. I usually didn't have work on that day so I would use the day to hang with Jess and Ivy. Now my chances are slim due to the fact that Alex doesn't want me going anywhere. I wouldn't even ask him to tag along with me just to get my freedom as I know it would look way too suspicious that he has me on ropes and Alex doesn't trust me to go out in public because he thinks I'll call for help- and damn well I would, this isn't Beauty and the Beast, I want my motherfucking freedom.

"I can't come out this weekend or probably even next week or the week after....I've got chicken pox..." I lied

It was a wonderful excuse for Alex for me to use so Jo wouldn't find it suspicious that I wasn't at work. Jo also started speculating some issues about Alex from the moment he stepped into the tattoo parlour. So if I was to not turn up at my workplace with not a valid reason, she would start questioning my relationship.

"Girl you've got chicken pox, why you ain't tell me this before- me and Jess are coming to visit you right now"

"No!" I shouted

"Erm why not, me and Jess will make sure to keep our distance"

"It's not that Ivy..." I sighed "...you know I don't like any distractions, I like to keep to myself at times"

"But we haven't seen you since-"

"I'm fully aware of that Ivy, but maybe some other time alright...."

"Okay- text me or Jess so we know that you're doing good...."

"I will, bye..."

And the phone call ended

"You can't keep on doing this shit, someone is going to figure out that I'm lying"

"And when they do, they'll end up in the same predicament as you or maybe worse..." Alex threatened

Alex took his free hand that had smudges of dry paint as he caressed his hand over my cheek.

"I'm not loosing you again Rose and I mean that. I'll do anything it takes even it means to get rid of someone just to be with you forever"