26. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

Low music played that filled the silence between us in the car as he drove me home. It wasn't meant to get awkward between us two, it's just that- that kiss really heated me up and realised there was really one thing that I needed.

I haven't had sex in a long long time, Jess and Ivy both know that I'm a fucking loner and I use my fingers for comfort at times...but it's getting really boring using the same technique- I need something more.

I hated that Alex stopped but then again it was probably all for a good purpose.

I tapped my fingers against the seal of the window as I stared outside from the window. All of a sudden we were outside my house and I wished the drive was longer. It's something about his presence I like about him. Alex makes me forget about anything that may be bothering me in a good way.

"Well I guess I'll be needing my pay..." Alex spoke and I turned around wondering who the hell he was talking too

"You better be joking" I cocked my brow at him as he laughed "...yeah because I wasn't going to pay you anything"

"Even if this was my job?" He asked

"No because I would've just drove myself if I had to branch out unnecessary money" I shrugged my shoulders getting my bag

"Fair enough."

"Hmm....Anyways thank you for today" I smiled at him

"No problem..." Alex mirrored my facial expression "...I got another activity we could go out together some time next week...thats, you know...if that's okay with you..."

"Hell yeah, what you got in mind?" I asked him

"I can't tell you-"

"You're just full of surprises- aren't you" I chuckled

"Well it's the best way to impress you since you end up loving my surprises at the end..." I shifted slightly at his sentence, but sure if I should go PG with his statement he just made

Alex's blue eyes gleamed nicely even if the sun was going down. His eyes piercing down on my mine as I never let go of his intense stare. Our bodies once again geared closer as our lips now connected with one another. His hands gradually came to the right side of my face as he caressed it slowly.

"Arg Shit!" He cursed as we soon came away from each other after I bit onto his lip

"Gotta go, bye-" I rushed out scared by my next move

I have never been so nervous in my whole life, I would be able to carry myself but I was in my own world full of different emotions. I walked up to my home and questioned if I was making the right decision. Do I want to go to bed heated and settling for my fingers or do I want something more?

Feeling like Jess, I turned right back around and Alex was still there as he made his way out of his car.

"What's wro-mhmmm......" I grabbed him and laid my lips on him ferociously

My little height had so much power over me as I struggled for breath, making out with him with all my soul. I didn't car if I was outside and my nosy ass neighbours saw what me and Alex were doing- they should understand.

Alex bought both his arms down to my ass, gripping onto my cheeks aggressively. He signalled for my legs to wrap around his torso as I did happily as we both continued to devour each other.

Small movements were made as we got close to my house door "Where's your keys?...." Alex breathed in my ear, giving me shivers to the waist down

"B-bag...." I breathed out

Sane Amelia-Rose would have never let a man go into her bag, but I had no energy to release myself to get my bag and Alex was already at it. He looked as if he wanted to rip my bag apart fully- he must've been anticipated for this moment for some time then.

Alex stuck the key into the ignition and locked the door straight after him with a loud bang. Again, Sane Amelia- Rose wouldn't have allowed anyone to slam her door like that in her white ass neighbourhood.

Alex banged me against the wall and started pecking me with kisses, almost tracing his lips all over my tattoos on my exposed chest area. I tried my hardest not to moan recklessly, not wanting him to know I was enjoying all of this too much too soon- I wanted him to work harder.

"Where's your room?...." I got a good look of Alex's hooded eyes filled with lust before he locked his lips on my neck

"Fuck!" I moaned out "it's- it's upstairs on the far right"

With no time wasted, we reached to my bedroom and he dropped me on my back into my bed. Alex stood in front of me and he instantly started discarding his clothes from of his body. Me too- I wasn't into the foreplay into this moment and I just needed to be fucked roughly- roughly enough for my whole body to be aching sorely.

***

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" I screamed out as Alex pounded into my women parts with no mercy shown

I swear I'm going to have a sex Scene between the two them written, I'm just too lazy to write one- you know how time consuming it is to write a smut in a book😂😂😂😂