42. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

The phone call had ended as I kept on telling myself that "Ivy is not stupid" and she'll find out that something is not right with me....or not, I don't know. I'm a sort of person that loves to have time to myself when I feel like it or when I'm not In the mood to be around people but never have I been defensive to a point where Ivy has all of a sudden gone soft. She seemed very concerned on the phone- as she should, I told her one thing, now my other stories aren't adding up. I could stop being a pussy and tell Ivy and Jess where I am right now, but for all of our safeties, I don't know what kind of Crazy of a person Alex is. Yes, me being chained to a table says it all, but I don't want to overstep my boundaries and fucking around to a point someone gets killed.

On the other hand, Alex looked pissed and knew that his days of keeping me captive was going to come to an end as my friends have suspected that shit isn't adding up. Look he might as well go on full commando and do that creepy obsessive shit that they do when they hold their lover captive and never wants them out of their life as they believe that they are made for them- he might as well follow pursuit and "If I can't have you, nobody can...". Looking at life now, I don't even care if he kills me, I feel like every day I wake up and realise I am still being held against my will, I'm dying. Even if Jess and Ivy come with police, FBI and whatnot, Alex would probably kill me before they got to know if there was a trace of me in Alex's home.

"Alex" I groaned out in pain "I need to stretch my legs."

"Your legs are already being stretched...My love, what more stretching do you need?"

Yes, he has come up with a new nickname for me- I don't have the energy within me to react.

I didn't have the energy to argue with him. I didn't have it within me to form a bitchy expression as none of it would get me far at all. I would still be hooked up in his basement...Art studio- whatever the fuck he likes to call it.

When I mean I need to stretch, I mean I need to get my ass up and run out of this bitch, not sitting down with my legs stretched out on the floor.

I huffed out in frustration and tried my hardest to keep my eyes from welling up with tears. I did that before, and all Alex could do was reassure me that everything would be okay and look at me now.

I think to myself what could've been if I had never thought it was a good idea to snoop around his house. I was like I had turned into Jess and thought "hmm let's see what these drawings lead us to..."- it let me being half choked to death. What the fuck was I thinking? Alex told me not to go in his basement, but no... I had to be the stereotypical dumb white girl and see what was up instead of running. I could say that if I had never gone into his basement without his permission, I probably would be planning my girls night with Jess and Ivy right now, but Alex has been stalking me for a very long time, so I probably would end up being trap anyways.

"Alex..." I waited for him to turn his head to my direction "Is it because you can't trust me that you won't let me stretch my legs properly" I asked

"What a stupid question to ask Rose..." He laughed

Did it look like I was laughing you?

"I'm being serious Alex-" He stopped his laughing "- you have me tied to a table, lying to my friends about my whereabouts just because you are infatuated with me, do you think if you were to release me, I would run away from you because if that's what you think, you clearly don't trust me then."

Damn right I would escape, the first chance I get I would've run away making sure not to leave anything behind.

"I'm not stupid Rose..." He walked over to me as I wished that I'd had never entertained the conversation "...I ran into a panic state when you kept on trying to find ways to avoid me the night we made sweet love. If you hadn't gone into this room, you wouldn't be held captive at this moment. I don't like that you trapped in here with no to little daylight, but I can't afford to lose you again, if I had let you go that night, you wouldn't come back to me ever again."

THE BOY HAD A SHRINE IN THE HALF OF THIS BASEMENT DEDICATED TO ME, OF COURSE, I WOULDN'T COME BACK!

The whole time I've been here, I had never once had anything sympathy for him, but now thinking...I wonder if he had anyone in his life that he loved so much and all of a sudden broke his heart badly one day. Alex's behaviour is abnormal, and I haven't got the patience to be trapped in here any longer. I want to find out as to why he's like this and maybe he would set free.

My mind began to wander on Olivia and what impact he had on Alex's life. To be honest, the way how Alex described their relationship, it did seem that they were just a fling, but Olivia looked to be the one latched on him- chileee the story that Jo told me was all a fucking mess. Olivia seems to be just as crazy as Alex if she did all of that, to find out who I was to Alex- they both deserve each other, why the fuck Alex choose me?

"Who was Olivia to you and tell me the truth" I stared into his blue eyes.

"I couldn't love her as I could love you" He responded.

"Why?" I asked

"She just wasn't you, as much as she did look like you, I just couldn't do so" He spoke and just about as I was going to open my mouth, he cut beat me to it "I only used her as a substitute because I had lost you. I took advantage of Olivia. She had this fantasy in her mind that we would be with each other forever. When she found out I wasn't feeling her like that, it broke her heart."

"How long have you guys been in that fake relationship?" I asked, growing agitated by his confession

"For three years, I had stopped when I first met you at the tattoo parlour where you worked"

I wanted to facepalm myself. I should've known that weird-ass look was going to be trouble as hell, but all I could do and say was the fact that Alex was weird and he's beyond that- I should've listened to Jo.

"So I see from that time when you told her what she meant to you, she left you..."

"No, she kept on coming back thinking there was hope so..."

"So what?" I asked

"I got rid of her..."

Part Two will be on the next chapter or it'll be too long.

Anyways, how do you think Alex got rid of Olivia????

Him (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें