38. 🔪

Alexander ~

"I told you I was getting the basement renovated..."

I leaned on the door frame, looking into Rose's dark brown eyes. We held each other's gaze for a brief minute. I looked down at her hand to see a couple of pictures clutched within her grip.

I knew this day would come, but I had never thought that right after I made passionate love to her, that that day would come today. I tried my best to stay as calm as possible as she had just found out my biggest secret. I knew when I came downstairs and saw that the door to my basement was slightly open, my days with Rose was finally over. I was shitting bricks, thinking of how I would loose Rose again.

She's the love of my life, I can't loose her again after four years of not seeing her.

"Scared....confused.....I don't know which one I'm feeling at the moment- probably both..." Rose started of. I could see the trembling within her body "....I have pictures in my hand of me from different time periods and I'm very Very strong on trust. I want the truth and the truth only- Where. And. How. Did. You. Get. These. Pictures. Of. Me.?"

The look in her eyes told me that she was being serious. I liked the way how she tried to hide her fear away from me but her body betrayed her as I watched her body tremble away.

Now to tell her the truth.....I would loose her both ways if I did or didn't tell her at all...no I told myself I was not going to loose her this time.

"Rose-"

"It's Amelia- Rose and don't come near me!" She stood back very quickly while correcting me

Now she's more pissed of than scared.

"Ro- Amelia-Rose..." I corrected myself as her eyebrow arched, waiting for an answer

"The pictures Alex" She waved the pictures

"I've been collecting them..."

"I can FUCKING see that!" She expressed "You've been collecting pictures or let me rephrase myself, Stalking me for how long Alexander?" Now that crushed my heart. She called me by my government full name

"Rose-"

"IT'S AMELIA- ROSE!" She shouted at me "and it'll remain like that after tonight- I'm getting the fuck out of here"

I was going to let her walk past me and have her own way. The way she shouted at me- I felt so disappointed in myself. I had no intention of making her angry.

I got myself together real quick and stood in front of Rose, to prevent her from walking out.

"MOVE!" She shouted at me again. My heart broke once again but I couldn't let her see me as weak

"I can't"

"What do you mean that 'you can't'?" She cocked her brow

"I just can't let you go this time...."

"Sorry what?...." Rose let out a sarcastic laugh ".....you can't let me go this time.....am I your prisoner or something?...."

"I'm being serious Rose-"

"Amelia-"

"FUCK THAT!" I Rose my voice. I regretted my actions straight away, as Rose's lips zipped up quickly "look I didn't mean to shout at you like that, but I really cannot loose you again. If you stay with me, please don't walk out my life. I'll explain to you later why I have all these photos of you in the first place. I was going to tell you-"

"You weren't going to tell me shit, you're explaining all of this to me now because you got caught. You lied to me Alex, what part of this room was renovated?- none of it. I don't think you understand how weird it is for someone to have mountainous of pictures of somebody and the way you talk as if everything will be fine later on.....I just need to go home- Move Alex!"

"Please Rose!" I begged. She ignored me as I tried to block her move to the door "Rose please don't leave me, I'll burn all these pictures and you won't see them again..."

Rose was still ignoring me and at this point I had to stoop down and go on my bended knees. I wanted her to see that I was remorseful and I meant what I said. If she stays with me, there's no reason in keeping those photos since I would have the real her in physical form.

She was fighting me of as I continuously begged for forgiveness. My hands were gripping anything on her body so she couldn't leave me. Out of nowhere her small hand made contact with my face and I was left with a harsh stinging sensation on my right cheek. My jaw spun and I wouldn't have been shocked that a huge red mark was left.

"Fucking finally....." Rose said with a sigh of relief, making her way out

My mood completely change and I was no longer in the begging, sappy stage. Anger washed over me as I got up quickly and grabbed her wrist as she spun, looking into my eyes.

"I said You're. Not. Going. Anywhere." Now it was my time to be serious

Rose kicked me in my balls and I let go of her wrist for a couple of seconds before my hands found my way to her neck. Yes I was in excruciating pain, but the pain she would be in would be a lot more worse.

I wrapped both of my hands tightly around her slender neck. Her phone that she held slipped throw her finger tips as her focus was now prying my hands around her neck. There was no use, she pushed me way too far and I hated that it had to get to that point.

I was no long myself and I knew it. Rose was begging and pleading, feeling the droplets from her eyes pour onto my fist- I would've stopped what I was doing straight away, I didn't want to hurt her.

"A-A-Alex......I-I can't-" Rose struggled to finish her sentence as she banged her fist on mine "A-ALEX! P-pleaseeee! If you k-kill meee, you'll l-loose me f-forever...."

"I can't loose you again, let alone forever..." I said to myself

"E-exact-" I let go Rose immediately

Gathering my thoughts together and coming back to myself again, I heard a loud thud, looking down and I saw Rose on the ground and she was unresponsive. My initial reaction to everything was "what the fuck have I done".
It took me a while to process what was actually going on before I acted on the situation.

I couldn't have possibly killed the love of my life right?.....

"No no no no....what have I done?...." I said in my head, pacing the around in circles with my hands on my head in stress

"Alright...okay...." I whispered in distress, dropping to my knees

I removed her arm that was hiding her face, breathing out a cold air as I examined her beauty very carefully- God she's beautiful. Even unconscious, Rose still managed to look admirable as she usually does, but I just hope her unconsciousness is mistaken for her sleeping and being able to wake up in a couple of minutes.

I picked her up and carried Ross over to the corner of the basement, but before I went into the drawers to retrieve a pair of handcuffs. Just in case she did wake up, I couldn't have Rose breathing again and somehow she escapes away from me for good.

Placing Rose on her back as I placed her in the corner, I hovered over her petite stance and was tempted to fondle her breasts. I couldn't help thinking and reminding myself of how soft her breasts felt. I was supposed to be giving her CPR but the feel of her breast was distracting me massively. My dick went hard instantly and I wanted to punch myself several times for the state I was in. I'm being turned on by my lover who may or may not bed dead.

Finally doing the job, I sensed a pulse from Rose and a sigh of relief rushed over me as I thought this was going to be the actual end. I was there pumping for thirty minutes and was tempted to call the ambulance. I didn't mind turning myself in if I had killed her, I had no right to hurt her in the first place.

I unclipped the handcuffs and slipped one her hand through it and locked it. The other cuff was cuffed to the table legs and I locked it also, putting the key in my back pocket.