41. 🔪

Ivy Jackie Wilson ~

"Why do you look so mad?..."

I had just finished the phone call with Lia and I turn around to give Jess her phone back and she's mean mugging the hell out of me. I tired so hard to hold my laughter but I couldn't contain myself.

"I called Lia and you decided to grab MY phone out my hand- as a matter of a fact, give me my shit back!"

I was going to give her phone back to her but thought "why not play a little game with Jess", as I raised my hand with her phone out of her reach.

"Come get it then....." I challenged her

Jess took her seatbelt of, that had cupped her large breasts and I knew at this very moment that this challenge that I had started was going to be worth my while.

After Jess had took her seatbelt of, she slid to the passenger side of the car of where I was sitting, being careful that she never touched the wheel as she climbed over to me. Jess was practically on top of me now and I was not complaining about the view that was displayed in front of me as she tried to retrieve her phone.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't mad at first when I saw Jess standing outside of my doorstep in the outfit she claimed as "clothes", as we were going shopping for majority of the day. She had on a low v neck pink spaghetti strap crop top with shorts that could've counted as booty shorts- laughing at it, that's probably something I would've worn myself.

Many times when me, Lia and Jess would have our Friday nights out, I always had this urge to tell Jess the sort of outfits I didn't want her to wear and it's not because I was insecure- the fuck, I'm far from that...I wanted Jess to wear her skimpy outfits just for me.

I wanted to drug her drink so we could have our many secret rendezvous but I couldn't do that- that's too fucking foul of me. I could seriously end up getting Jess hurt if I was to get her knocked of her ass and she hadn't had a clue just because I won't tell her how I really feel for her.

I'm loud in everything but I can't be loud enough to tell her that I need Jess more as a friend or some fuck buddy. All these niggas she fools with that only want her for her body and I can give her so much. I know I could treat her right- a man's dick ain't got nothing on me.

I was tempted to stuff my face in her breasts, but I didn't want to create any more trouble than I probably have.

"IVY GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE!" Jess bellowed out

"I told you, you gotta come get it- I'm giving you a chance to take your phone, but your not trying hard enough" I laughed

"If you loose grip of my phone and it drops, you are definitely going to pay for a new one- It doesn't matter if I've got money to repair it myself" I can tell by the tone of her voice that she was being serious

"Urgghhh you're no fun" I whined as I gave Jess her phone back

"Now...thank you" She spoke calmly

"Bipolar bitch...." I said audible enough for Jess to hear what I had just said

I made sure I said that shit loud and clear as Jess looked up at me, shocked at my statement. I don't know why she's shock...shit like that comes out my mouth, does she not realise that I don't have any filter whatsoever.

"I'm a bipolar bitch?-" I nodded my head "- well in that case then, when we get drunk out of our minds, I don't want your tongue anywhere near my pussy"

Now it was my time to be shocked.

"Ivy- IVY JACKIE WILSON!" Jess practically shook me back to life

"Bitch Stop!" I yelled at her and she stopped instantly, possibly in fright

"Ivy...I didn't mean to-"

"As in that whole time, you weren't as drunk as I thought you was?" I asked

"You tried to drug me?" Jess gasped in shock holding a hand to her chest

"Oh get the fuck of me" I pushed her of "You really think I would get you drunk purposefully? You drink too fucking much, by the time you're drunk you think everything you sip on is juice"

"So do you!" She spat

"I know I do" I rolled my eyes

We sat in silence as I thought to myself on what Jess was thinking all those times I would give her ass a good time.

Jess had started up the engine "So....how was my tongue in between your pussy then?" I turned my head around to her

"It was good enough that I may have to cancel my dick appointments"

"My pussy can satisfy you better-" I stopped myself, before I exposed how I really felt for her

"Go on and finish your sentence Ivy..." She was actually waiting for me to finish the sentence I knew that definitely wasn't going to come out of my mouth

"I forgot what I said now start driving, I wanna go home"

"This will be your last time tagging along with me" Jess threatened

"Lia wouldn't let that happen" I said reassuringly as I rested in her car seat

"I've Known Lia longer than you have, I guarantee she'll listen to me"

"Whatever..." I chuckled

Driving to my destination, I realised that Lia's car was not in her driveway. I live a couple of houses from Lia and an hour had past since I had spoken to her, Talkin' bout she was sick and some whatever disease she said she had. Lia said that we couldn't visit her because its contagious and I'm not going near her if that's the case, I'll stay my ass in the safe area, I don't know about Jess, but I like my life thank you.

Jess reached at my house and parked in front of it. I was going to come out but I had went and told Jess to call her as I didn't see Lia's car in her driveway. I could go and call her myself, but what is the use when somebody else already has their phone out in the open.

"OMG hey Lia it's me Jess. I was actually supposed to be on the phone with you before, but you know how Ivy is.....Yes being aggressive as per usual..." I rolled my eyes while I listened in on the phone call

I was tempted to strangle Jess and probably both have us in comprising positions afterwards, if only something didn't feel off.

"So you know, I was dropping Ivy off and I saw that your car wasn't in the driveway- Wait you went to the pharmacists? you said you couldn't go out because of your contagious chicken pocks....Oh the doctors called you and said you can collect your prescription..."

So she wants to boast saying she knows Lia longer than I have known her and she can't tell by the tone of her voice that something isn't right.

"Give me the fucking phone Jess!" Before she could protest, I snatched the phone right out her hand "Lia, where the fuck are you and why do you sound like that- you don't sound sick"

"The same thing I told Jess, I'm at the pharmacists, look I just feel a little bit tired, let me get some rest and I'll call you later on..."

"I don't Believe you" I spoke out truthfully

"What do you mean you don't believe me, Why the fuck would I ever lie to you Ivy?" Lia asked in disbelief "I told you that I had come down with the chicken pox and I didn't know that my doctor would call me on my prescription to collect, they said it was safe for me to collect it"

"Fine..." I sighed "Me and Jess are going to wait up on-"

"NO! Go home, you clearly don't trust me if you have to wait up to see that I pull into my driveway"

"We haven't seen you-"

"Well be prepared to not see me for a long ass time then!"

Sorry if this chapter feels a little bit rushed or whatever.