11. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

"I cannot believe that's the end of our date....." me and George exited the restaurant as he was thoughtful enough to walk me to my car, as our fingers were intertwined

"I know...." I agreed with him as I formed a smile "we should really start exchanging numbers if we plan on seeing each other again" I suggested

"So I'll take it that you enjoyed the date then" he said as I shook my head

"Best date ever!" I exclaimed as we both laughed

We both took our phones out as we started exchanging numbers into our contacts. In all honesty, he really did look yummy tonight- yummier than he looked on his profile picture- I wanted to follow him instead of making my own way home tonight. I'm so glad he never took his glasses of, I expressed to him while we chatted online on how much I admired him in his glasses and how sexy he looked. Again, I have to thank Jess for this as he came out as the real thing and not some troll that would've cat-fished me- how embarrassing would of that been?

It was now time to say our goodbyes and as I expressed before, I didn't want to leave him. Talking to George not just by using the internet, but physically felt like he was my missing piece to my puzzle and crazy how I feel like that because this is literally our first date.

"So I'll see you......."

"I'll see you on our second date George" I smiled

George then leaned in forward to kiss me on my cheek and that was all nice and all but I was really yearning for his touch on my lips- this ain't kindergarten. I was really expecting more from him, thinking he was going to take me by surprise but he really left it at that- well at least I know he's a proper gentleman.

*******

Alex ~

Front row seats.....I wonder how this will go down.

I watched vigilantly as I watched the pair walk out and I have to say Rose really did outdo herself- no homo though, He was a good looking man- his blonde hair ruffled on top of his head as he had the glasses placed on his face. He had on a white fitted shirt which clenched onto his build neatly and a pair of black fitted trousers with black sparkly dress shoes.

They seemed to laugh and talk....all of that bullshit as they took out their phone and I think they were exchanging phone numbers. This had to be a blind date or something.

I moved forward into my car seat as I saw the man lean forward towards Rose to see what his next actions where. My hands began to become sweaty as I clenched them onto the wheel, my eyes going wide near enough for them to gauge out my sockets as I awaited for their lips to touch.

"Wwhew!....." I blurted out in near panic "he only went for the cheek.....okay then......"

Hmm....he might've just went for the cheek, but he's probably just showing up for what his mouth can do later to her an I couldn't let that even happen. Say if Rose is the love of my hope (I'm convinced she is), I could loose her forever just because I never acted fast enough.

They parted ways and I thought it was really nice of him to wait out to make sure she had drove of safely, but that is my job, why did you think I came here in the first place? As long as I'm around her, no one should try and take my place in protecting her when I'm already doing that.

I was really considering if I should do my late night stalking and see what the blondie was all about. I couldn't let him get close to Rose and what I witnessed just a couple of seconds ago, I wasn't going to sit back and let that happen. Also, it would be too bait for me to follow him based on where I parked, he would definitely know someone is following him- he doesn't look like no dummy whatsoever.

That man was lucky tonight, what a shame for me though, but he shouldn't get too comfy with Rose, I'll be back somewhere.....somehow. For now, I'll just have to settle with manning up and requesting to follow Rose's Instagram account......but I gotta make a new account though, she can't know that it's the same guy she tatted.