Ch.7 (Her first day and Mr.Salvalto)

Above is Chloe ^^^

Once Arabella was done with the process of security check she dashed into any random lift trying not to bump into anyone. She had soon reached the top floor when the lift decided to stop at the twenty fourth floor for an employee to get into the lift. Ara cursed in her head to see the CEO of the company aka her archenemy entering the lift as he was talking to someone on the call but eyeing her from up to down.

Liam was clearly shocked by Ara's dressing style. She wore black jeans and a huge grey hoodie which covered her entire hand and covered her upper lap completely. "I will call you later," he declined the call and kept his phone in his pocket. Once the lift stopped at the top floor Liam ordered Ara to come to his office right away. "Get casual clothes for a girl of age 22 right away in my office," Liam said through the intercom. He then looked at Arabella who was strolling around his office looking at the architectural design and the antique show pieces. "Are you done roaming in the museum?" Liam asked Ara. "Yah almost just give me five more minutes," Arabella answered as she squinted her eyes to read a date on an antique piece. "Do you think this is a joke? If you don't want to work then get out of here," Liam spoke as he got up from his chair angrily. "I will quite this job if you give me back my previous job," Ara answered. i

"Your previous job has been taken away and if you want to quite I would be glad to hand you in your resignation letter,'' Liam smirked. "I won't quite that easily," Ara retorted. Liam was about to say something when a knock interrupted him. A girl came in holding a cloth bag. She looked at Liam who in turn nodded. Once the girl left the room Liam spoke, "Go and wear those clothes." "I am not wearing them so don't waste your time and tell me what I have to do," Ara was adamant on not changing her clothes. Liam was so frustrated that he opened his coffee cap and threw the content on Ara mostly her clothes. His satisfaction was shown in his smirk while Ara more than just shocked.

"You still won't wear casual clothes will you?" Liam asked. Ara had no option but to pick the cloth bag and ask him where the washroom was. "It is over there," Liam pointed at the second door which was next to another door. Ara comes out wearing a white full sleeve shirt which almost showed off her curves and a black trouser.

Liam looked at her shockingly not to the fact that she looked pretty but to the fact she changed her clothes in a short time being a girl and she did not apply any makeup like most of her previous assistants however she has oily skin which makes p...

Liam looked at her shockingly not to the fact that she looked pretty but to the fact she changed her clothes in a short time being a girl and she did not apply any makeup like most of her previous assistants however she has oily skin which makes pimples emerge and still she managed to look perfect. "Ok your first task is that you get me a cup of cold coffee from the café across the street and by the time you get back from there your work for the day will be in your table," Liam ordered as he kept his card in the table forwarding it to Ara.

"Here is you coffee," Ara placed the coffee and his credit card on his table as she sneered internally. She sat on her chair waiting for a reaction from Liam. "Why the fuck is these coffee so sugary?" Liam yelled at no one specifically. "I don't know maybe the person who was making it thought of making it sweet at last that sweetness will make you less bitter," Ara pulled his leg. "So it is you who did it on purpose, I should have known this from before," Liam said out of irritation.