Chapter 33.

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

AFTER ONE MONTH.

It was on a Friday, Ara had returned back home after a long day of work.

She had dinner with Ariana and Kate before she went out.

"Mom, I am going to the store to buy ice creams," Ara informed as she tied her shoe lace. "Okay take care," Ariana said from the kitchen.

"I am joining you, sis," Kate declared as she wore her flip flops.

"Wait, when did we decide you are coming with me?" Ara asked as she pointed to Kate then herself.

"Right now," Kate answered smiling.

"Kate I am not in the mood to argue with you." Ara said nonchalantly as she grabbed her phone and money.

"I promise I won't argue with you," Kate promised following Ara.

Both of them walked in silence for five minutes.

"How is your work?" Kate asked trying to make a conversation. "It is better than your face," Ara answered as Kate gave her a murderous look.

"Yesterday," Kate inhaled deeply before she talked, "Ara, I think you should meet Nora, she has been missing you lately," Kate suggested.

"Who told you that?" Ara asked directly which scared Kate.

"Kate," Ara called her, "Nora is a really good person but I don't want to cross path with the Browns. I can never face them."

"What about Liam?" Kate asked.

"I don't know," Ara shrugged off, not willing to talk about him.

"What do you mean?" Kate asked as they entered the store.

"I mean I have never thought about him and I don't care about him," Ara explained choosing a chocolate candy for Ariana and herself.

"You had a bad start with him, yet, I think he is a nice guy-" before Kate could go on blabbering she was stopped by Ara, "good for you."

Ara didn't want to listen anything concerning Liam, even if she accepted he.was a good person like his mother.

Ara paid the bill and walked out of the store after Kate. She couldn't catch up to Kate's walking speed, as she felts her legs were chained heavily and the world around her was spinning.

She lost her vision in few seconds, before she tried to call Kate, she fell down unconsciously with a loud thud.

At Noah's House.

"Why did he call us here?" Will asked to the others.

"I think he is throwing a party for us since him and Amara are a thing," Caleb guessed.

"It can't be a party without Ara," Charlie gave a thought.

Noah entered the living room and everyone congratulated him.

"Finally, our ship, Nora is sailing," Caleb chipped in happily.

"It wasn't Nora, it was Noam," Erika corrected Caleb.

"Guys-" Noah tries to silence them.

"Both of you are wrong, it was Noa," Chloe added.

"Let us ask which one Noah wants, do you want Noa, Nora or Noam?" Erika asked to Noah who was close to bursting into flames.

"I haven't called all of you to discuss a ship name. I want to tell all of you something important," his friends got anticipated.

"Amara is pregnant?" Caleb asked as the others cheered at his statement.