Ch.24 (Void).

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

Three Weeks.

It was another normal day for Ara. She would wake up, throw her sister out from the bathroom, prepare to go to office and have breakfast. She would make fun of Kate and hug her mother before leaving the house.

She greeted her acquaintances making her way to the cafeteria to brew black coffee for her boss. Ara placed his breakfast that she bought on her way to work on the coffee table and started arranging Liam's worktable.

Once she was done she was to exit his office when she almost ran in to Liam. Liam was entering his office as he was too engrossed in fastening his maroon waistcoat buttons to realize he nearly knocked down Ara who instinctively moved sideways and greeting him, "Good morning sir."

"Good morning," Liam said shortly before sitting on his chair. "What is my schedule today?" Liam asked checking his phone for any mails. "You have a meeting with marketing department, lunch with Mr. Andrew and a fashion show at evening," Ara answered handing him his schedule for the day. "Have you informed Samantha about the auction?" he asked as Ara briefly answered a yes.

"Sir your breakfast and coffee is over there. Do you need anything else?" Ara asked while Liam shook his head. Liam took a sip of his coffee tasting the bitterness it had.

'The day Ara came to sign her resignation letter, I was amused to hear an apology from her. Also she implored to me to not fire her. It has been three weeks, no sugar and no arguments. The day I saw her crying at the mortuary it devastated me, if not at that moment but later it did. She is hiding something because she is strong enough to not break down by an argument with me. Anyways understanding her is not my work!' He dismissed his thoughts and got back to work.

Liam ordered Ara to get him another cup of coffee while he was talking to the manager of marketing unit. Ara was walking out of the cafeteria when she ran into Amara.  Amara and Ara clicked immediately within this three weeks  and now Ara wanted to let Amara and Noah's ship float. "Hey Ara, I missed you so much!" Amara said faking her crying. "Hey, stop being overdramatic we just met in the morning. Before I forget, tonight we are all going for a  downturn party so be ready by 8 I will pick you up and I have a lunch meeting today so don't wait for me," Ara announced. Amara had become a part of Ara's friend circle since two weeks. "I have never been to downturn party so I don't know what to wear and what it is like to be there," Amara sighed.

"Omg Amara! What did you do your whole high school except from studying like a nerd? Downturn parties are hell of fun. There is racings, fights, dance showdown, many games and lots of risk because if police invades the party then you have to run. It is illegal and fun." Ara explained to her while Amara was planning to back out. "Don't you even think of backing out. You have to come or I will drag you out of your house. Why are you scared? We got Charlie, Chloe, Caleb, Will ,Erika and especially Noah who can handle everything. He has handled all of us when once we ate drugged brownie by mistakenly," Ara said as her excitement had no bound.

"But Ara what if the police catches us?" Amara asked still contemplating whether to go or not go. "Stop being scared, they rarely show up to the parties unless the information is leaked. Once Caleb and Will were caught but they ran away. It is easy to run away from them. Trust me you will enjoy it so stop overthinking," Ara concluded. "See you at evening," Ara waved at her and turned to find Liam.

"Arabella Stone, you have wasted five minutes and personal matters are not permitted to be discussed during work hours. If you don't want to work then leave!" Liam shouted on her, pointing his index finger at the exit. The whole café went silent as everyone watched them. "I am sorry. It will never happen again," Ara apologized as she offered him coffee. Liam snatched the coffee from her hand and threw it at the nearby dustbin while walking towards the elevator.