Chapter 34.

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

"Arabella is on third stage and the coming few years will be difficult for her," the doctor explained, "if we don't remove the clot."

"Doctor, will she recover after the surgery?" Ariana asked as she sat in the doctor's office with Noah.

"Her case is slightly complicated, the clot is deep inside the brain so the risks are high she might slip into a coma or suffer from memory loss and she might be prone to internal bleeding or headaches," the doctor answered as he sighed.

"Could you please start the procedure of surgery as soon as possible, we have sixty thousand dollar and the rest, we will clear it before her surgery is over?" Ariana pleased but it was the the hospital's rule that all patients are treated after the full payment is done.

"I am sorry that is totally on the management. I don't have a say in that," the doctor answered raising his hands in surrender.

"If you have no other questions I would leave. I have to attend OT," the doctor strided out of his office, leaving Ariana and Noah in his office.

"Ari don't worry, she is a fighter like her dad," Noah wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"We can't tell James about this, he won't be able to handle this," Ariana sighed as she zoned out.

"Let us go meet her, she is awake," Noah mentioned.

ROOM.

"She is awake guys," Caleb shouted right infront of Ara who was rubbing her eyes.

"I haven't risen from my coffin so stop shouting," Ara smacked Caleb's face.

"Ouch, this woman is made of iron or what?" Caleb asked rhetorically.

"What do you expect if you disturb someone on a hospital bed?" Erika asked as she slapped Caleb's back.

"Why am I in the hospital?" Ara asked as she tilted her neck to see her hospital bed. "You had passed out yesterday night when you and Kate went to buy ice cream," Will answered as he elevated the bed using the remote for Ara to sit up.

"Karma," Caleb shouted earning two smacks at the back of his head from Charlie and Chloe. "Is it a CSD today?" Caleb asked as he moved away and sat on Ara's bed next to her legs.

"What is CSD?"

"Caleb Slapping Day," Caleb answered.
"Isn't that an every normal day?" Chloe asked smacking Caleb again.

"No, CSD is when I joke at a serious day, CAD is when I joke at a normal day and CBD is when you all give me birthday bumps on either mine, Ara, Chloe, Kate, or Erika's b'day," Caleb justified.

"That is because you wanted proove to all of us that you are strong enough to get five CBD's in a year," Ara was fast enough to reply.

"I am stronger but I didn't know you were stronger than me," Caleb commented as Ara squinted her eyes not understanding what he meant.

"Ara you call us your best friend but you didn't even think of telling us what you are going through?" Erika asked.

"What do you mean?" Ara asked again.

"It is your second month of pregnancy carrying little Ara or little Liam," Caleb announced as he carried an imaginable baby.

"What?" Ara asked totally shocked.

"Caleb is messing with you. We mean about your brain cancer," Will clarified before they all loose track of what conversation they are having.

"The idea of Ara carrying Liam's baby is imperfectly perfect but that is another day's conversation not today. Now tell us why you didn't want to tell us about it?" Chloe asked.