Ch.6 (She won the challenge)

Above is Erika ^^^

"Good morning mommy," Ara greeted Araina who was preparing breakfast for both of her daughters. "Good morning, so did you find a job?" her mother asked.
"Not really I am still going to search for one today but mom could you give me Nora's phone number," Ara answered her mother who was worried of how they will get money to pay for the costs that month.

"Okay I will give you but why do you want it?" She asked Ara out of curiosity. "She was to give me suggestions in which job I should apply for," Ara lied to her mommy having an unsettled pain inside her. Araina willingly gave the mobile number to Ara who smirked internally.

Once Ara was done with her breakfast she exited the house and went to a nearby park. She sat down at an empty bench and removed her phone. She called Nora who picked up in the fourth ring.

"Hello, who is this?" Nora asked.
"Hello, I am Arabella Stone I hope I'm not disturbing you," Ara introduced herself over the phone.
"No Bella you are not disturbing me," that was the cue point for Ara to carry on the talk. "If you are free can I meet you at a nearby cafe?"Ara asked. "Yes,I am free today just send me the location," with that both of them ended the call.

Nora and Ara sat at one of the booth in a cafe. They were waiting for their drinks meanwhile Ara did not beat around the bush,"Nora I wanted your help,"Ara pleaded. "What can I do for you?" Nora asked calmly.
"I'm really in a need of a job because the bills are piling up and obviously you know my mom even if she is not healthy she will start working," Ara requested.
"Bella I think my NGO has recently reached it maximum level of employment so... but maybe I could ask you to help my son and in exchange you will be paid a good amount," Nora suggested as her lips contained a banana smile.

"What do I have to do?" Ara got suspicious because she thought she was the one to use Nora and not the opposite. "In the past Liam has employed many PAs (Personal Assistant) nevertheless none of them have lasted long and so I was suggesting if you could help him to lessen his burden by taking up a PA job and in turn I will make sure you get paid a good amount of money," Ara now thought how dumb she was not to realise that her arch-enemy did not have a personal assistant.

"Ok I am fine with that job but will Liam agree?" Ara asked knowing which card to throw, when to throw and how to throw. "Bella leave that task to me, I know my son he will never deny me anything if faking sadness could help in it," Nora winked to Ara.

"Thank you Nora you don't know what this means for me and my family," Ara genuinely thanked her for her great help. "No need to thank me because we are helping each other," Nora said. "But I still have a question?" Ara was granted the permission to ask her question. "Why did you choose me and not any other person?" Ara asked. "You are perfect." 'In derision' Ara thought as she smirked to herself. Both of them bid there byes as they went their own ways.

The following morning Ara got a text from Nora, saying she has to meet Liam at his office today at ten in the morning so that they can complete all the procedure for employing her and so that she can get some basic skills since she does not have any experience in this field. She thanked Nora once again via a message. She shared the happy news with her mother and sister who were really happy. She left the house once she had her breakfast.

Ara arrived at the Brown's building, she was stopped by one of the guards who blocked her way,"who are you?" "I am here to meet Liam Brown," Ara answered his question. "Sorry but today is Sunday and boss doesn't work on Sundays," the other guard informed. "Ok but he is expected to be here today," Ara said as she was to enter the building when the guards stopped her by grabbing her arm from both sides and pushing her back slightly. "We have to first to confirm with boss," one of them said pulling out his phone to call his boss. "No need for that I am here," Liam announced as he walked towards them removing his sunglasses on the way. "Good morning Sir, this lady claims she has to meet you do you know her?" Liam was asked. "Unfortunately yes, I have to know this unladylike woman," Liam cursed to himself and his fate for knowing a girl like her. Ara just looked at a frustrated Liam and simply smirked in victory.