Ch.17 (Ara and Noah)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡------------------

It was seven in the morning when Arabella Stone set a foot in her office. There weren't many employees who had reported to work at this hour. As she walked towards the lift each and sundry was giving her look of astonishment, she was waiting for the lift when an employee looked at her both shocked and disgusted.

"What?" Ara snapped as she felt annoyed when she was the center of attention. "Weird," that was all the girl said as she entered one of the lift. Ara could not enter any lift except from the last one written VIP the reason behind this was that, it was the only lift that had access to the top floor. Instead of taking her way to the top floor she set her destination to the finance department's manager's office.

Once she saw Amara she did not bother knocking also not greeting. "Why are people looking at me?" Amara too was stunned to find her here early in the morning. She immediately regained herself back and told her the solemn reason. "You usually report at 10'O Clock, everyone in these company is aware that youⁿ are always the last one. By you coming early to work just made them stunned so don't worry it is just a few hours when the news will swap from you to someone else, especially Sir, his moods and his wear."

"Ok then I guess I will start my work I have a long way to go," after bidding her bye to her acquaintance she went to her or moreover Liam's office seeing that she got so much work to do before Liam started his day.

She was done Liam's schedule for the day just then Liam entered his office, looking fresh.

His perfume was strong enough for Ara's sense organ to be activated instinctively or maybe it could be said that Ara missed that woodsy muck masculine scent for one day. She could have forgotten to lock the door if Liam would have not expressed his blow, "what the hell is this?"

Ara immediately locked the door and putting the key in her pocket, this was only possible because she buried herself behind the office door. The sound of the door shutting and locking gained Liam's attention as he turned to find the hugest amusement of his day, Arabella Stone.

She stood with crossed leg an obvious a victory smirk playing on her lips gracefully as she blocked half of the door. "What are you doing this early?" Liam asked pocketing his hands into both of his pockets. "All the balloons and ribbons that are hanging on your walls are done by me,"

"Glad to see you can do something except from using your mouth but sorry this is not a party place so decorate walls in your home."

"Look Mr. Brown, I had only two options today either I go for a party or I go to job so I, Arabella Stone made the wisest choice, I went for option three which is these," Ara pointed each and every wall that was decorated.

"You are stupid."

"Tell me a new praise, I am bored of that."

"I don't have time to compliment you."

"You will get time to compliment by the end of the day."

"That is if you will get to see me."

Liam picked up his laptop and some important files, he took his schedule for today only to read 'partying' all over the paper. He left the paper on his table, walking towards the door he turn the knob pulling the door only for him to sigh heavily. "Where is the key?" He really did not want to deal with Ara at eight past thirty minutes as he was already late for work by thirty minutes. He is a person who is found in the company when the two long hand arrow hit twelve and the short hand arrow hit eight exactly, he is not even a second late however he was late today since he woke up late.

"Where it should be," Ara answered, Liam got back to his table and started working as he had to analyze two files for his new project. He started by making his actual schedule of the day. He was lucky he did not have a meeting today so he could take his time analysing the important files.
Later he had to inspect the production department to know whether production process is smooth and no one has problem in that department.