Ch. 2(She crash into him)

Arabella had already started serving the guests who were increasing by every ticking second of the clock. Her lips were tired of fake smiling to people who did not even bother to glance at her as they picked drinks from her tray. She was serving fancy-pants women and men. All the women had worn designed clothes some full gowns while others barely reaching their mid thigh but they all had one thing in common their baked faces. Men were dressed in expensive suits not forgetting all of them were designed. Arabella hate those clothes and people from the bottom of her heart. She hates them because they look down upon poor and middle class people like her.

She did not forget to carry her clumsiness with her. She would stumble on people occasionally as they threw disgusting looks at her sometimes curses from their mouth. She ignored them doing her work because after this she was to get her monthly salary today. "Waiter," she was called by Liza, the host of the charity. Arabella turned and walked up to her smiling at her, Liza took a fruit campaign as another manly hand grabbed beer. She turned and was to leave when a group of girls came and grabbed drinks from her as she heard Liza say, "I hope you enjoy the ball Mr. Liam Brown." Before she could hear the man's voice she went to the kitchen to refill her tray. She catched up with her friends for a while before going back to the ballroom.

"Oh my God, have you seen Liam Brown he is looking so hot, I wish I could have a dance with him," sqeualed a girl as Ara passed her.
She was doing her work as she heard many useless gossips of boys, girls, businesses and designer's clothes which she would dump in a microsecond . She was walking to a group of men who called her for drinks. They took their drinks one by one, but one hand placed a empty glass back into the tray taking another beer, what shocked Arabella was that she served the same man who wore a black sleeve suit which had tiny designs in it.

She was to look up to see who that man who was the talk of the room was but unfortunately she was called by someone else for drink. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I welcome all of you to this charity event. I am so thankful to all of you that helped me raise a huge amount of money which will go to orphanages and hospitals. Although I would love to specially thank, Mr. James Miller, Mrs. Jane Smith and Mr. Liam Brown. Mr. Liam Brown donated two million dollard. Applause for Mr. Liam Brown, "Liza continued with her speech as Ara heard it from the kitchen. She wondered who Liam Brown was that everyone knew him except her. " Hey Erika who is this Liam Brown that my ear has been hearing for the entire evening as I serve people? "Ara decided to ask her friend who has crushes on many men whether they are out of her league. "Don't say you don't know him, he is the only man who can beat the word 'hot' itself, the phone burns down when his picture is on display, he is the ultimate Greek God, his mere hand could-" "Okay I got it thank you, now get back to work," Ara cut off her friend who could give a entire speech for an entire day about hot boys or men. 'I asked the wrong person' she thought to herself smiling at Erika who was know in her dream world. She shrugged off her thoughts about the stranger and went back to work.

She entered the garden with another refilled tray. She looked down at the variety of drinks which she would never love to taste. "Waiter," she was called by a group of men and women, she was to take a turn when her legs decided to entwine with each other, in the process the tray flew from her hand, she was to fall straight forward on the ground if a person did not block her. Her hands rested on someone's shoulder as she was only able to stand due to a strong arm which was encircled around her waist. On realizing in which position she was in she immediately created space between them as she sneezed due to the strong scent from the man invaded her nose. She heard the man in front of her cursing.

Looking up to see his obsidian black eyes which were shiny were boring holes in her soul while his pompadour Indian ink black hair stood out in its position. His sharp jawline resembled a paper cutter which could cut someone. Going down on his black expensive suit which was now ruined by drinks looked damn costly. His chest bulged out confidently as he stood tall in his 6'2 height.Ara took in his devilish features as she gulped a huge amount of saliva that formed in her mouth.