Ch.27 (Saturday)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

Ara knocked on Liam's door before she entered accompanying Mrs. Rodríguez, she was one of the fashion designer and she was in charge of the models who have signed contract with them. "Good morning Mr.Brown," she greeted taking a seat in front of Liam. Liam greeted her shortly before asking her what had brought her here.

"We got some issue concerning today's fashion show. The model, Camelia Dusk, who was to do the ramp walk of the most luxurious dress tonight has been admitted to hospital for food poisoning and I called our models if they could take up her place but all of them are busy," she explained as she sighed. "Mrs. Rodriguez can you please find another model? Don't worry about money I will pay five times more but this is about our reputation in the world and I am sure everyone tonight awaits to see what we have got," Liam told her while she shook her head, "I tried calling some models I know but they all declined as most of them are collaborating with our fellow companies," she worried out.

"Mrs. Rodriguez, have some water and relax. Everything will workout," Ara offered the old lady a glass of water. "Thank you dear," she thanked her before sipping the water. "Is there any girl in our company that could model for us?" Liam asked the old lady. "Our company is huge so I just know a few girls but none of them qualify to be a model," she answered sighing.

"What about Amara? I mean she has a good figure and also a fair skin," Ara suggested as Liam looked at Mrs. Rodríguez. "She has a point, I know Amara and she is perfect for this work. Ara could you give her call to come up?" Mrs. Rodriguez hoped. Ara did not waste time and gave a call to her friend.

"I am sorry, I would have taken the opportunity but I have to look after my mother tonight as my brother is not in the city," Amara declined the offer. "What about you Arabella?" Liam asked looking at her from top to bottom. "Yes, that is a better idea. She will just need a few work to be done on her," Amara agreed with Liam's idea as Ara shook her head.

"No, I hate this girly stuffs," Ara was fast to refuse. "Mrs. Rodriguez and Amara could you give us two minutes. I need to talk to her alone," Amara closed the door as she walked out of the office leaving Liam and Ara alone.

"Arabella Stone I clearly remember you wanted this job very badly and if I am not wrong it is to earn money. This is a good opportunity for you to earn double that of your salary then why are you refusing?" Liam asked as he looked far from the glass wall of his office to the busy city. "Mr. Liam I don't want to be seen in media and I have no experience over such affairs. Additionally, I might risk your reputation. I mean the risk is more over experience," Ara responded.

"I will make sure your not a topic among medias and you won't risk the company's reputation since there will be no news. I promise you, your identity will not be revealed. All you have to do is put on heels and walk on the ramp looking confidently and wearing a sweet warm smile," Liam assured her.

"I have never walked in heels," Ara complained, "don't worry, Amara will teach you how to walk in heels," Liam said before calling Amara and Mrs. Rodríguez into the office. "Amara you will teach her how to walk in heels and looking confident and Mrs. Rodríguez make sure the tailor sews the dress according to her size and the stylists portray their best work on her," Liam ordered them as Ara mumbled, "do I have to apply those girly things on my face?" "Yes," all the three of them answered Ara in unison.

"Mrs. Rodriguez work on all that has to be done on her, Amara, later you will teach her how to walk on the ramp," Liam dismissed the three of them. Amara and Mrs. Rodriguez dragged her till the lift. Ara knew she was going out of her comfort zone at the same time the fruit of this was sweeter than her salary so she took up the offer.

Ara had the worst experience of her life in the salon. She was tortured when four people waxed her two hairy hands and legs. She twitched every second they threaded her face and shaped her eyebrows. She ended up slapping one of the stylist who was popping her blackheads and whiteheads, "damn that hurts," she shouted as some stylist captivated her.

After two hours of toture in the salon, she was peacefully sleeping on her stomach, naked in a candle light room as a lady massaged her back as chill music was played in the background. Ara opened her eyes slightly to see a silhouette that neared her.

"Don't kill me please," Ara said covering her head using her arm. This made Liam burst into laughter. Ara opened her eyes fully this time to only shout on Liam, "get out off here you moron." "You shouldn't call your boss a moron besides I am here to check on how my employee is going on. I see your perfectly enjoying it," Liam said smirking.

"Can you turn around and say what you want to say," Ara demanded as Liam looked away reluctantly. "And there is nothing I enjoyed about all this other than sleeping on this session. You must have told them to torture me," Ara stated grinding her teeth. "Don't tell me you have never been to a salon before?" Liam asked completely shocked. "No and this is first and last time I am here. I miss my nails. I have to deal with this sophisticated fake nails," Ara objected.

"Goodness, I didn't tell them to torture and that is how salons work in every part of the world," Liam informed her. "Those places are hell on earth," Ara mouthed. "Trust me I felt so much satisfaction seeing you in that hell. Watching you scream abnormal words and damn you were violent there when you slapped the poor lady," Liam explained. "Stop being a creepy stalker and get out before I kill you," Liam walked out of the room chuckling at her.

Thirty minutes later Ara watched as Amara showed her how to balance and walk on heels.It was now Ara's turn, she put on the strappy heels and got up with the support of a desk near here.
She leaned on the desk for support and couldn't even try walking one step.
"Ara come on, you won't fall and it is nothing dangerous compared to you," Amara cheered her up as Liam entered the room agreeing with her. "If you practice at this pace you won't even make it up to the stage," Liam told Ara who was just looking at him dumbfounded. "Girls my age can walk in these heels without trouble. I wear converse and still manage to trip over things that aren't there," Ara said looking at the black heels.
Liam took one of her hand in his hand and nudged her to stand up from the desk and walk.
"Ara get up," Amara also took her other hand nudging her to stand up.

"Ara if you don't stand straight we will have to force you," Amara warned her as Ara mimicked her and stood up. Once Amara and Liam let Ara go she lost her balance, Liam noticed it, he was fast enough to encircle his arms around her waist helping her balance and catching one of her hands.

"Ara try walking one step without us," Amara suggested as Ara shook her head holding both of them tightly. "Ara if you walk by yourself I will give you another treat of the burger," Liam corrupted her brain making Ara salivate immediately, "and I will be the waiter," Liam whispered the last part in her ears. 

"Okay I will try walking," Ara motivated herself as she imagined Liam in a waiters uniform holding her burger right in front of her. That is how she learnt how to walk in heels and her confidence was there from the start. Amara left as her shift was over not before wishing Ara best of luck.

"Arabella, let us go," Liam said as he was to walk away just to turn around, "I did not trip. The floor looked sad so I thought it needed a hug," Arabella said as she showed her dampen smile. "I know you love the floor as much as you love food. I just hope you don't do your random gravity checks on the runway," Liam replied to her and walked away.

'She is a glorious mess.' Liam thought smiling.

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------