Chapter 32.(2 Months.)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

"I tried to embrace my inner child today and the little asshole bit me," Ara complained to James.

"You are going to be fine, you come from a strong queue of lunatics," James laughed at his own jokes.

"Dad you have a smile that could light up the whole psych-ward," Ara replied smiling at her father.

"Darling I think you haven't been diagnosed yet," James sneered.

"There's someone for everyone and the person for you is a psychiatrist," Ara smirked widely.

"No, the one for me is your lovely mother," James smiled thinking of Ariana.

"Okay fine I wasn't here to talk about your lovely, strict wife. I missed you so I thought of passing by and giving you these," Ara raised a bag that she had been holding.

"Let me guess it has brownie in it," James eyes lit up like a small child when Ara nodded her head.

"Dad I have to go I am running late for work. I don't want to be fired from this job, at least," Ara hugged her father and kissed his cheek.

The past two months Ara has been taking three to four job in order to save money as much as she can. The early morning hours she collects and delivers letters and parcels, eleven to three she works at a café and from four to eight as a cashier at a stop station.

"Ara, thank you for coming early, I have to finish my project by today," her co-worker said.

"I am not doing it for free. You owe me one of your homemade desserts," Ara replied

It was quarter past eight when Ara was hurriedly serving her last,regular customer. She gave the old man a fist bump as they both joked.

Once the old man left, she scanned the barcodes of four beer cans, a wine bottle and a barcardi.

She plastered a fake smile and tilted her head to tell the total amount, however, cat caught her tongue. She was shocked as much as Liam was.

"The total amount-" before Ara could say the amount, Liam slid his credit card across the counter. Without wasting time Ara finished the payment procedure. The awkwardness between them didn't go unnoticed by both of them.

Spontaneously, Ara disappeared to the changing room as another colleague of her's took over. Ara was dragging her feet as she walked home tiredly.

She couldn't stop thinking of the awkwardness she shared back then at the store with Liam.

The past two months, Ara has avoided all the family dinners and gathering that dealt with the Brown family. During such occasions she had so many useless excuses to avoid the Browns,especially,Liam.

Ara's train of thoughts are cut when she hears a honk. She tilts her head notice a Range Rover.

"Hey,Ara hop in and I will drop you wherever you want to go," Alex called her out. She glanced at Liam who was using his phone.

"Hey, I appreciate your concern, but my destination is nearby," Ara declines politely.
"What a pathetic lie. It takes approximately thirty minutes by car," Liam roars from the back seat.

"Ara it is night and it is not safe to be here so hop in," Alex says as you smirk at him.
"I use this road on daily basis and see nothing has happened to me."Ara argues.

Ara starts walking as the car zooms past her, however, it stops a few meters ahead of her. Liam disembarks from the car and swiftly walks towards Ara.

"It will be better if you get into the car or I will force you to..."
Liam ordered while Ara stared at him. Ara tried to walk away without uttering a word, however, Liam held her wrist and pulled her into the passenger seat.