Ch.29 (Shanaya.)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

"Hi Caleb," Ara waved her hand, tilted her head and smiled evilly. "Hi Ara," Caleb greeted her innocently. Immediately, he turned away escaping Ara. This is the tenth time Caleb dodged Ara successfully as people would interrupt their tom-jerry chase. Ara had no option other than, "Liam..." she poked his forearm trying to get his attention. "Arabella," the man in front of them uttered amusingly.

"Mr. Salvalto, how are you?" Ara asked the old man forwarding her hand. "I am fine dear. I am happy to see you," Mr Salvalto shook her hand as he showed all his teeth. "I knew it from the start that your the only one who can survive Liam's wrath" Mr Salvalto remarked. "His wrath is nothing. I just ignore it," Ara answered making the old man laugh as Liam glared at her. "What do you want?" Liam asked grinding his teeth. "Oh yes! Your waiter is rude to me. I called him to get a drink and he ignored me," Ara complained like a small child. "He is your friend as well so deal with him. Don't disturb me," Liam smiled trying to dismiss her. "Chris I know you won't mind me taking him for a while," Ara chipped in as she took Liam's hand in her hands. "I don't mind, his all yours after all," Chris said smirking at both of them.

"His not mine," Ara shouted back as she dragged Liam to a corner. "What is it Ara?" Liam exasperated as he massaged the middle of his eyebrows using his thumb and index finger. "I want you to call Caleb here and threaten him to listen to my orders otherwise he will loose his job," Ara answered crossing her arms. "I am not free to play roles in your childish games," Liam replied about to walk away when he saw an evil glint on Ara's face, "You won't cause any problem in this party," Liam warned her. "Then do as I said," Ara was fast enough to reply while smirking. Eventually, Liam had no option but to call Caleb and warn him. "Now, I beg you do not disturb me for the next few hours of my life," Liam begged joining his palms.

"Caleb, come here darling," Ara ordered him, "Get me a glass of pineapple mint juice," she smirked at him. "Including poison in it," Caleb finished the statement. "Ouch! You want me dead?" Ara faked her words as she touched her right side. "Deceitfully, no. Honestly, yes and dumbass heart is on the left not right," Caleb corrected her. "I want my juice in fifteen seconds or I will fire you," Ara warned him making him run back and forth as he deserved for stealing her stash.

Caleb sat down next to Ara breathing heavily. "Ara I am sorry I will never steal your stash heck I won't even look at it," Caleb apologised as he took a sip of water from Ara's glass. "I need a pledge," Ara demanded as she was enjoying her delicious smoky veggie nachos. Caleb kept his palm on top of Ara's head, "I pledge-" he was cut off when Ara swat off his hand, "Not me, keep it on top of your head or food," Ara suggested. "Okay fine, I, Caleb, pledge upon my first love (food) that I will never even eye or touch The Arabella Stone's stash," Caleb pledged keeping his hand on top of the food.

"Before you go, where is Noah?" Ara questioned, she met all her friends except from Noah. "Noah is working in the kitchen," Caleb answered hurriedly before returning to his work. "Good evening Arabella Stone," Damien greeted her before taking a seat opposite to her. "Good evening Mr. Damien," Ara greeted as she offered her half eaten nachos to Damien. "You can call me Damien," he took a nacho from her dish.

"I see you are enjoying your night," Ara agreed to Damien's statement while he saw pile of empty used dishes at the center of the round table. "I love parties with plenty food. At the end of the day it makes my day when I have to deal with people like Liam," Ara munched her food and having a sip of her juice. "You rocked it when you walked on that runway," Damien praised her. "I need to go for eye check up, why didn't I see you?" Ara asked.

"You didn't see me because I showed up late and my friend saved for me a public seat," Damien answered sarcastically making Ara laugh loudly. "I am sorry, he was diagnosed to have ego twice times the size of Burj Khalifa. As doctor I suggest that the patient should be taken to monastery." Ara mocked Liam as Damien ended up laughing uncontrollably. "He should be sent to the mental asylum first," Damien argued in the middle of his laughter and giving a high-five to Ara.