Ch. 3 (She threw an open challenged)

"Arabella Stone are you ready,"

"Yes sir I am,"

"Say as I say,"

"I Arabella Stone keeping my hand in your hand take an oath that I, solemnly, sincerely and truly proclaim that I will get my revenge, I won't stop back until the end and I would try to fight the battle till my last breath,"

"There is my brave lion,"

"Say something I don't know,"

"I don't know anything that you don't know,"

"Thanks for the compliment anyway,"

"Okay back to work Arabella Stone, do you have your walkie-talkie on,"

"Check,"

"Do you have your pocket knife,"

"Check,"

"Do you have your guns,"

"Check,"

"Do you have your grenades,"

"Check,"

"Well then all the best,"

"Thank you and pray that I win the battle. LIONS OF THE JUNGLE LET US RETURN IN VICTORY,"

"Take your position Arabella Stone, one, two, three ready set go,"

Ara immediately bursted a door open, she entered the room and locked the door so that no one could come in nor go out. "Who the he- YOU," the voice came from the person sitting infront of Ara. "Securi-" "Don't you dare finish that word otherwise your papers," Ara cut off the man who was to shout for security. She had two guns both were pointed towards his table where he was doing his paper work previously before she barged in.

"I challenge you to wet my papers and you won't leave this office alive," the man challenged her

"Liam Brown you seriously are playing with fire and I am warning you to back out before the fire consumes you," Ara held her smirk so high.

"I am ice cold to qeunch your fire," he smirked in return.

"I am that sun that can melt you into water in microseconds,"

"I am that tough ice that would not melt easily,"

"Yah tough as your head which is thinking to challenge a daredevil,"

"Tch, tch, tch that is where you are mistaking me for. I'm worst than what you think of me, oops! I remember how could you think when you don't even have one,"

"What about you? Wait you might have one but maybe it is still stuck at that night,"

"I remember that night your ex-boss took the right action,"