Ch.5(Stale pizza)

"THE EGOISTIC BOY IS A GRASSHOPPER," Ara rubbed it on his face as she went back to her precious bed. "You only have thirty five minutes to clean this room so be first," Ara made Liam aware of his time left to clean her room.

He shook his head and went back to his work thinking this girl is insane. He was cleaning near her bed when he tripped and fell. He heard snicker from the voice he hates from the last two or three weeks. He was to get up to scold her when his eyes caught a box of pizza. It then strike his head that the odor was coming from no where else but that box. "You fucking store pizza under your bed for God knows how much days or week or even months," this statement made Ara stop laughing and she looked under her bed. She saw a pizza box making her mouth salivate.

"Does it have pizza in it?" She asked licking her lips. Liam looked at her with a look of are-you-serious. "Yes, it does have a freshly baked pizza with extra cheese in it, you want it?" he asked in a sarcastic way. "That is why my room has been smelling for the last week," she thought out loud to be heard by Liam. "You don't clean your room for a week?" That statement was to be shocking but I came out as a question. "I do clean it once in a month and I won't spare Caleb for hiding that pizza from me,"Ara said imagining of stabbing Caleb with those rotten pizza or making him eat them.

'This girl is so disgusting and unwoman, I thought every girl has a clean room or if it is untidy it might be clothes every where but this girl has pizza and food everywhere in her room' Liam thought to himself. "Well just throw that thing and then spray the room and then jump out of the window," this orders brought Liam back from the chain of his thoughts. "Why jump out of the window?" He asked horrified, did he reveal this to anyone that the Billionaire Liam Brown is scared of jumping.

"Mr. Genius we have to enter the house through the main door remember I talked to your mom," Ara reminded him. "But we can say we came back through your window," Liam argued back. "Why is Liam Brown afraid of jumping?"Ara revealed the secret that he had kept to himself, he didn't even share it with his best friend Damien Andrew.

"No, I am not afraid but I have certain standard," Liam fought back.

"Well Mr. Certain Standard you should have thought of it before throwing a challenge which you can't win,"

"I will win watch it, I will clean this room in ten minutes and jump that window," Liam voiced out confidently from outside but from inside he was lacking confidence when it came to jumping out of the window.

"Ok," Ara said going back lay down on her bed. "I am done,"Liam announced as Ara looked up. "Not yet jump the window then you will win,"Ara smirked. "I will jump but ladies first," Liam replied. "What if I say I am not a lady," Ara smirked.
Liam had no option after Ara's word so he opened the window and bent down to look at the height. He looked sideways to find a pipe which he could use to climb down.

"Hurry up you have less than one minute to get out of my room," Ara
ordered. Liam climbed up the window and got hold of the pipe. He slowly climbed down while Ara frowned she lost the challenge for the first time in her life. "How many seconds are left?" Liam asked smirking as he reached down. "Five seconds," Ara answered sincerely because she would better have the hard way than cheat in a simple challenge.

Ara too was out of her room through the window in a lightning speed. "You sneak out everyday?" Liam found himself amused by his own question. "Almost everyday," Ara answered proudly. "I knew it you were just those type of girls partying," Liam did not miss a chance to taunt her but his taunts were completely wrong.

Ara snorted at his statement,"I and party are different,I sneak out because I love going to the m..." She thanked God that she did not complete those words. "What?" Liam asked thinking he almost hit the weakest point of the girl although he literally does not know she does not have any weak point in her life.

"None of your business, we should go inside,"Ara said walking to the front door as Liam trailed behind her. She rang the doorbell once they were in front of the door. They were received by Kate, "What the heck were you guys doing for that long, your moms are now thinking this is love in first sight," Kate inquired.

"I was relaxing he was cleaning my room and this is hate in third sight," Ara corrected her sister. Kate was to speak further when Ara pushed her out of her way and entered the house. "Mom I am home,"Ara announced as she went into the kitchen. "How was the walk?And where is Liam?" her mother asked her as Ara sensed the higghest level of weirdness in her questions.

"It was good and he is outside talking with Kate," Ara answered still trying to find what her lovely mother was implying on. "I am here," Liam made his entrance in the kitchen with his famous smirk lingering on his lips. "It was more than fantastic right Ella," Liam said about to rest his hand on her waist when Ara immediately moved away from him looking at him shocked. She had some known memories that erupted inside her but she was too quick to shut them.

Araina suggested them to go and wash their hands as she sets the table. Once they were out of there mothers sight Ara made it crystal clear,"Never touch me douche."

"As if I was willing to," Liam retorted.

"Yah, you don't even have the capability of touching me,"

"Yah, you would be the least person in my unwillling list I would touch,"

"Good boy don't touch anyone without their permission especially me or I will chop off your hand,"

"Do you have common sense?"

"Yes sense is common so..."

"You are stupid,"

"And you wash your hands faster,"

Liam was amused how this stupid girl was so reserved which is rare nowadays. "Anyway I heard that you lost a challenge for the first time ,congratulations,"

"What is good about it?" Ara asked irritated of the man standing in front of him and her own sister.
"Well I am the one who broke your record so... it is good," Liam grinned as he left the washroom and went to the kitchen. He had already memorised the house in one go because it was not even a quarter size of his mansion.

Once dinner was over  Liam and Nora were leaving  when Nora said,"Ara if you want any help then please do ask I will love to help my bestfriend."
That is when Arabella's mind got hit by God Almighty. She got an incredible idea of how to get a job in Brown's company. She looked at Liam and smirked mouthing 'wait and watch' as Liam mouthed back 'will see who wins'

Those were last words as they left Stone's home.

I know this is the shortest chapter I guess I have ever written so I am sorry if you wanted more in this chapter.
If you like my story then please vote it will mean so much to me if you vote.

Thnks for your support and love for this book.