Ch.1 (She Destroyed a Freaking Lamborghini)

'I wish morning had a face, I would definitely punch it' Arabella thought to herself as she was jumping on her bed panicking really badly. "Kate the garbage collector is waiting for you, get out," she shouted for her little sixteen year old high school sister to expect her to hear her from her room all the way to the bathroom. She took her baggy clothes making a run to the bathroom door not forgetting to stumble on her way. She saw the huge yellow board that hang on the door and hooked on a nail written 'Engaged' . That is because the bathroom door lock got spoilt.

She took a wooden stick and started striking it on the door as it created unwanted sounds

She took a wooden stick and started striking it on the door as it created unwanted sounds. Striking it for ten minutes she gave up on trying to throw her teenage sister out of the bathroom and sat down. On hearing the door open Arabella got up immediately looking at her sister who was smirking at her. Arabella looked at her, she had worn earphone on both sides of the ear so that she could not hear the wooden stick hitting the wooden door.

She removed them from her ear, "Don't worry sissy, I have learnt from the best," Kate answered to the question that Arabella mentally asked. Ara got the idea of striking the bathroom door every morning so that her teenage sister would not spend half of her morning in the bathroom topping her already baked face while she is getting late for work although Kate was nor less than her sister , she got the idea of plugging earphone in the bathroom after watching her sister constantly using earphone in the washroom.

Kate left Ara startled by the answer she got from her own sister. Ara immediately entered the bathroom and started doing her daily routine. Once she managed to wear her casual clothes and thick rimmed glasses she packed her phone charger, sweater and a small purse with a little amount of money in her black backbag, she went to the kitchen where her lovely mom (Ariana) was making chocolate milk for her. "Goodmorning Ma," she hugged her mommy from the back. "Goodmorning princess," her mom greeted her back. Ara asked her whether her sister had left for school getting a yes for answer. "We will visit Pa this Sunday," Arabella sqeualed like a teenage girl as she thought of her lovely father on hearing the news. She was handed her warm chocolate milk as she gulped in one go forming a white mustache on the top of her upper lips.

She wiped it and washed the mug. "Ma I'm leaving, I will be late today so eat and go to sleep don't wait for me," she said hugging her mom who patted her back understanding her work. She left the house with her bag resting on her back. She looked at her phone which showed her she was one hour late for work. She started walking in the busy New York streets which was noisy. She knew she was late but it was better for her to walk rather than run on her toddler legs.

She took a turn to a abandoned street due to construction going on. She kept walking not forgetting her usual behavior of kicking the cemented pebbles. Lost in her thoughts of how running would be of benefit right now unfortunate for her, clumsiness was a curse from the day she stood on her feet for a mere microsecond.

She was still mourning about her clumsy legs as she comforted her heart internally that one day those legs would make her feel proud. She almost tripped over a half cemented brick but continued walking on the street where heavy machinery were on work . A car zoomed pass her but unfortunately the driver did not see the pothole containing dirty stagnant water hence it splashed on Arabella. Her clothes were dirty and she could not go to work with them. She did what her first instinct sounded to her, she took a huge pebble and threw it to the direction of the car not caring how exorbitant the black Veneno Roadster Lamborghini looked. The car came to a sharp halt as its tyres screeched. "You fool visit an optician for a check up ,"she shouted loudly so that the person could hear her.