Ch.20 (The Night) Part 2.

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡---------------

"There you go I caught you in my words," Liam crowed as he held Ara's right wrist in his hand. "Liam let me go," Ara demurred as she tried free her wrist.

"Not easily. What is inside that locket that made you so vulnerable to the point that you were ready drink that chili juice?" Liam asked in curiosity.

"Go get your brain checked up by a neurologist. I will even book an appointment tomorrow and squeeze it in your timetable. You have a short term memory loss. I clearly told you it was not chili juice and I will never drink chili juice for a locket," Liam realised that Ara was trying to change the topic but he wouldn't allow that to happen.

"Okay then if that locket mean nothing to you then why did you cry when it slipped into the water?" Liam asked again. He would have an unsettling feeling in his heart if he doesn't find out what is in that locket. "I cried cause I was acting to feel chili," Ara answered smiling to lessen Liam suspicions.

"Stop changing the topic Ara that smile clearly shows how naïve you are trying to act but you are failing miserably. If I wanted to know what was inside that locket I would have opened it earlier enough but I didn't because I respect everyone's private life," Liam breathed as he left Ara standing at the rooftop.

Ara looked at the locket which was resting on her hands she hid it back in her palms and descended downstairs. She searched for Liam everywhere but he was nowhere to be found until she saw the fire was lit at the fire place. She opened the sliding doors and walked up to Liam who was busy reading one of the documents. Liam didn't bother looking at her.

She wanted to talk to him even if it meant to steam off her sarcasm or fighting with him just because she was bored and sleep did not consume her. She stood near to the veranda grill on looking down she loved the view because according to her it was like she was looking at a map model by the help of the full moon which showed its snow-white beauty.

To reduce her boredom she adored the building and counted the number of floors her neighbouring building had. Once she was done counting the floors she concluded that Liam's building was the second tallest out of his neighbouring building. Her boredom shoot in again so she looked up to see that the stars had also shown its presence today. "Wow what made you all show your presence to me that too once in a blue moon when the other days you follow your Dwarf Pluto Leader?" Ara asked the stars inaudibly for Liam to not hear, unfortunately he did hear. Believe it or not Liam was bothered by Ara's talk because firstly they made no sense and secondly she was bossing around with inanimate things.

"What the hell? Are you out of your brainless mind? How can you talk to stars something inanimate?"

"Firstly I know what is "the hell", secondly I have brain that functions with IQ of 202 and lastly I can talk to anything be it inanimate things but the alien standing in front of me."

Liam looked at himself to confirm what Ara said lastly is not true.

"Firstly 'what the hell' was not a question but a curse, secondly who lied to you that your IQ was 202 it is below 69? Thirdly I am not an alien maybe you are one disguised as a human talking with stars and lastly kindly explain your talk with the stars "the inanimate things"?"

"Firstly my father told me I have a IQ of 202 and my father never lies, secondly I am not an alien it is you because you are always on your laptop who knows you might be talking and planning to call your other alien friends to the world and lastly this is a secret I am letting you into. I have never told anyone about this secret not even my parents or best friends-" before she could let the cat out of the bag Liam consciously or unconsciously asked her, "Not even Noah your boyfriend?"