Ch.22 (Akwardness Between Both of Them).

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

It was on a Sunday and Arabella was expected to work. She did go to work because she did not want Liam to complain about her during dinner and have a bad image in front of Nora.

It was one in the afternoon as Ara was having her lunch while talking to her friends via video call. She was the only one in the entire building except from some of the unknown employees and security guards.

Liam was working from the home because he still not ready to face Ara. The same applies for Ara she too wasn't ready to face him. However, he would call her occasionally to get some information or send him some important documents in portable document format.

Ara being slow she would take half hour searching the information or document and sending it. It was pissing off Liam but he had no other choice than to rely on her.

Finally, when he got tired of waiting for Ara to send him the documents he decided to just go and work in the office. He entered his office while Ara just happened to be laughing because Caleb cracked a joke over the phone.

She looked up to see Liam staring at her. "So it is final, at nine O'clock I will pick you up and then we go to watch Tom and Jerry movie," Noah spoke on the phone, unfortunately enough Liam heard him.

Liam clenched his jaw walking up to his desk and sitting down. This was the most awkward moment Ara had been into, she did not know if she should still talk to Noah in the presence of Liam or not so she bid her goodbye to Noah and declined the call.

The remaining time of her lunch she remained silent because she did not want to do the same mistake she did yesterday, saying something she promised to herself that she won't tell anyone.

Liam on the other side was trying to focus on his work though his mind ended up thinking of Noah and Ara. He did not understand himself at this point of his life. He got out of the office to cool down his mind. He never had a dishevelling mind in his entire life but today it was. He was not sure what was eating him up, was it Noah's and Ara's relationship? Or his own guilt?

Ara's face showed signs of calmness but internally she was feeling the same as Liam only that her reasons for dishevelment was different.

Liam had no choice but to enter his own office what he know calls as heaven or hell. Ara was going through some documents when the door opened she looked up to meet his obsidian black eyes which held mixture of anger and guilt. Before Liam could try to read her she averted her eyes back to the document.

Both ended up doing work till five in the evening when both of them went on their ways. Ara went to pick up her mother and sister while Liam went to pick up his girlfriend, Samantha. Ara went to Nora's house after picking up her family while Liam went to the fashion show. Both went different ways however, their thoughts ended up entangling on yesterday's words, none of them could concentrate on the present unless they were disturbed. Ara would be occasionally called by Nora or Ariana or Kate while Liam would be occasionally called by Samantha or his fellow judges.

They both just thought to ignore their unnecessary stupid thoughts and enjoy their present thinking their conversation had no meaning.

8:20 p.m.

Ara had informed everyone that she had to go out with her friends after they all had dinner. She was now waiting for Noah outside Nora's driveway, that is when Liam appeared driving his Aston Martin DBX and sitting beside him was a beautiful girl. According to Ara she could out beat the word 'beautiful' itself. Liam and Samantha smiled at each other, Liam took Samantha's right hand into his and kissed it, nevertheless, he inverted his eyes and looked at Ara while kissing her hand.

The next moment he realised what he just did and asked himself, "why did I look at her?"

Ara also asked the same question to herself, "why did I look at him?" when she realised she saw him having romance with his girlfriend.

Ara was to walk away feeling the situation was so awkward and she definitely did not want to see them doing anymore romance in front of her so she was to leave, when Liam honked. They both came out and walked up to Ara hand in hand. Liam and Samantha walked away from her and entered his mother's luxurious home with his arm entangled around his girlfriend's slim waist.

Ara did not get time to talk back because Noah Called her informing her he was waiting for her at the gate.

After dinner Liam also took Samantha for a romantic long drive.

One question though:

HAVE THESE TWO FALLEN IN LOVE AND WITH WHOM?

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

Hi my patient readers I forgot to mention this in the previous chapter but how ironical is it right that Ara had a meal with Nora before Samantha had this happened not only once but twice. On Saturday morning and Sunday night.

Who votes for Noah and Ara or Liam and Samantha or maybe Liam or Ara.

A) Noar. (Rhymes with roar)
B) Lisa ( Rhymes with visa)
C) Liella (Rhymes with weird 😜😜😜)

Who do you guys support? Because I'm a crazy person, I could kill Liam and make Ara marry a new character or make her end up in jail. Just wonder Ara talking sarcastically to murders being she is one of them.

Also pls suggest your shipnames for this weird a** book.