Ch.8 (The Lunch Meeting)

This chapter is not edited so it might have grammar error.

Liam entered the driver's seat. "Keep your legs down and wear you seatbelt," Liam ordered as he brought the car to back to life. "What if I don't want to do either of them," Ara smirked and blew out a huge bubblegum. Liam looked at her and poked the bubblegum making it burst as it stick right onto the tip of her nose and around her lips.

"That is so juvenile of you," Ara replied.
"Says a person of twenty two years old with a brain of a seven year old kid,"
"Really then your brain is of a one second old baby ,"
"Do they also think?"
"That is the point you don't think,"

"If I was not thinking till right now I would not have been able to stand where I am right now in my career unlike you,"

"Yah all you had to do was wait for your father to retire and you take over his business," Liam's hold on the steering wheel turned into a fist showing his capillary that passed on top of his knuckle unfortunately Ara did not sense the change in his behavior. "What caught Liam Brown's tongue?"

Liam stopped the car at the side of the road and looked at Ara who was not even least interested in looking at him or ask him why he stopped the car. She was playing a game in her phone still sitting in her previous position. Liam unbuckled his seat belt, bent over to Ara' side, stretched his hand over her side and brought out the seat belt. He fastened her seat belt, "Don't talk about something you don't know," he left Ara in amazement as he buckled his own seat belt and started driving. Ara was still not able to process whatever happened because she has never been in such a situation and this was her first one. However, one thing she realized was to always wear her seat belt whenever she seats next to Liam.

Ara tried to concentrate on playing her game but her mind was spinning with many thoughts. The other side Liam was calm but was smirking because he was able to shut a non stoppable radio which according to him was Arabella Stone. Soon the car came to a halt once they reached they reached the fifteen star restaurant. Arabella was only capable of gasping.

"I warn you don't you ever do something foolish otherwise I will not hesitate firing you," Liam warned her even so it did not affect Ara. "Do I look like I won't hesitate staying in your office until you give me a job in the restaurant again,"
"I don't want to risk everyone's life in that restaurant,"
"How?"
"If I give you a job there people starve of death because before you reach them the floor will be the one enjoying food,"
"Did you just call me clumsy?"
"Not only clumsy but also an idiot,"
"Well at least you can compliement someone and did you know it is scientifically proven that to be clumsy and idiot you require lots of amount of energy,"
"Which fake scientists did that? Is the one standing beside?"
"You have barely stayed a day with me but I see you are now becoming intelligent,"
"I hope you know the difference of intelligent and what I call you is dumb,"
"My dumbness is intelligence to me and you should be thankful I complimented you because I rarely compliement someone unless they are my enemy,"
"You are weird, who compliement's their enemy,"
"I hope you have heard the saying keep your enemies close to you,"
"I keep them in my back pocket,"
"I can't see them where are they?"
"What do you want to do after seeing them?"
"Nothing much just hold a meeting and plan how to kill you,"
"Oh I got scared over there," Liam mimicked a voice of a scared person involving sarcasm.
"Good to know you are scared of horror, now whenever you go to sleep make sure you house ventilation and doors are locked,"
"I stay on a fifty fifth floor who is gonna climb all that unless it is an army guy,"
"You might not know one of your enemies could be a army man,"
"I too want to know who that almighty army man is,"
"I present to you the one and only Arabella Stone," Ara showed of her thin hands.
"I think I don't even need to be scared of anything, what are you gonna do?"

"I am gonna do this," Ara tried punching Liam who instinctively caught her fist and twisted her arm at the back. This made Liam to be behind Ara however it was not like they were glued again each other they had space between them. "Are you sure you were not an army man in your dream?" Liam took the opportunity to shut her mouth by whispering in her right ear from the back as they were to enter the restaurant. Liam knew he and Ara were getting the attention of the people around him but that was the least in his concern list. He let go Ara's arm.

This is the second time in a day that he got near Ara. Ara loved her distance from people especially men such Liam Brown so she turned to warn him to stay away from him but unfortunately she couldn't.

"Hey Liam," a deep voice said from the back of Ara however the person was a little bit far from them. Liam smirked at Ara and left her standing there as he went to give a bro hug to the person.
Ara was utterly dismayed looking at the Liam, the other side of Liam, he was talking with the unknown person with ease and he would even punch the unknown's shoulder at times.
Ara walked up to them and waited for their friendly talk to be over so that they can start talking about business.

The unknown person was equally attractive as Liam Brown. Both had worn suit. Liam had worn black suit while the unknown had worn a grey one. His eyes were chocolate brown compared to Liam's which were obsidian black. In addition his hair colour matched his eye colour also the same applied to Liam. The only difference is that Liam was the Ara (annoying one) in this case.

"Who is she?" The stranger asked. "She is Arabella Stone, my new PA she just started working today," Liam introduced Ara. "And who is he?" 'What can I even expect from this stupid girl' Liam thought to himself as he shook his head in disappointment. "He is Damien Andrew, one of my investors," Liam introduced. "And also his best friend," Damien said as he forwarded his hand for a hand shake.

Ara shook her hand, "a quick question, aren't you embarrassed in public because of your so called best friend," Ara asked to Damien. Damien laughed out loudly and said, "unfortunately I am but what shall I do, I have to deal with it."
"Trust me, I'm embarrassed to be called his PA, unfortunately I have to deal with it too," Ara said as  Damien laughed for the second time. "I hope you both remember the person you two are talking about is right here," Liam intervened. "Yes we know but it doesn't matter because I am definitely enjoying this conversation," Damien had double meanings as he smirked at Liam however Ara never saw their silent communication.

"Yes you can have your lovely conversation once we are done with business," Liam entered the restaurant not waiting for anyone as he was furious on both of them moreover he was jealous that Ara was able to steal his friend in a few seconds. The three of them took a sit on their reserved table, Liam and Damien were talking over business. Soon the meeting was over all they were left with was eating food as their order got delayed however all the three were fine with that.

Ara was pressed so she went to the washroom, using this opportunity, "So..." Damien said at the same time as Liam spoke, "dare you say any word."

"So what is the deal between you two and you cannot lie because I have my ways to reach to the deal,"

"There is nothing shit like that,"

"You have hired her as your PA, look at her she definitely has no skills to become a secretary especially your secretary. You are a person who loves organized work and she is a complete mess even while walking. Aren't this enough proves to show there is a deal set between you two?" Damien demanded for an answer from Liam. "Ok you wanna know about it then listen..."

Hey guys! I know it is been so long since I updated this book but now I have closed my school for two weeks so I will try to update this book daily within this week.

NOTE: I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH A CHAPTER EVERYDAY BUT I CANNOT GURANTEE FOR THAT.

AND LASTLY thank you for your support and be safe this covid pandemic.