Ch.25 (The Party)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

Ara ran to where her friends were and jumped on Will's back, however, he lost his balance and she ended up falling on her butt as her friend laughed on her. Caleb who was standing next to her gave her side hug more like making her smell his armpit, "Caleb!" she shouted slapping his lower back hard and Caleb let he go immediately. "You smell like you stuffed your rotten food under your arms," Ara commented. "Yes I did, you want to smell it again?" Caleb asked as he moved towards Ara raising his arm, "Aww come here smell your favourite armpit," Caleb said as he ran to Ara but he tripped on Ara's extended leg and fell down.

"Aww Caleb thank you for making for me a temporary seat," Ara said as she sat on Caleb's back who was still kissing the ground. "Get off me fat ass," Caleb whined while Ara was adamant not to get up. "Fine, I will feed the chocolates I bought for you to Noah," this made Ara to stand up immediately, "now give me my chocolates," she forwarded her hand when Caleb stood up dusting off his clothes. "There here take them," Caleb pointed to his stomach and ran away because he knew Ara will beat him up. "I will kill you later at night," Ara stated annoyingly.

"Let him be. Now answer me, how did you come here?" Amara asked. "on foot," Ara said laughing at her own joke. Amara looked at her with a 'are you serious' face, "Liam dropped me," she answered while Amara nodded her head. "Anyways let us all go for a drink game," Chloe announced as she led the group to the bar.

It was a huge, open, old  back yard everything was set up from bar to the dance floor. The air around the bar was a mixture of e-vape, cigars, shisha, weed and cigarettes. Every weekend there is a party held over here. A few bucks have to be paid to access the area.

Chloe placed a tray full of chilli and bitter shots and explained to everyone the game and rules, "The game is that we have to drink as much shots as we can within a certain time and Noah will time us so when he says stop we have to stop drinking and you have to keep your shot glasses to yourself to count after every round . After every round the person who has taken less shots will be given a dare to do. If the person doesn't do the dare he or she will be beaten up doesn't matter if you are a male or female we are equal in the game. Later that person will be out of the game. You can't drink water in the middle of the game and if you want to quit you have to do a dare before leaving the game."

They all stood around a huge round table ready to play the game while Noah stood a bit back with his phone in his hands to set the timer. "Three, two, one go," Noah counted. Some choked on the first drink, some continued gulping the shots normally while others scrunched there nose due to the bitter feeling.

"Stop," Noah said after 8 seconds. Caleb had the most shots followed by Will then Erika. Charlie had the least glasses as he complained that Chloe stole his empty glasses. "Your fault Charlie you should be careful of thieves around," Ara mocked him as everyone laughed at him. He had to choose one dare among the six dares given to him so he chose to keep three ice in his mouth until they melted.

The second round there were two losers, Chloe and Will ,they chose to flirt with a couple and make them break up with each other.

On the fourth round Amara had the least glasses of shot , she was given several dares to choose from , to flirt with a guy who is not from their group, to stand on the table and shout to everyone anything she wants to, to break the most expensive drink at the bar or to create a drama, nevertheless, Amara failed to choose from either of them. "I can't do either of them so you guys can beat me up," she confessed trying to protect herself. Everyone ended up laughing at her as she was pranked really badly. The game had no such rule to beat someone when they can't do a dare.

The competition was now between Caleb and Ara. The group cheered for both. After fifteen seconds Noah said stop and the empty glasses were counted. Caleb had won only by one glass, this time only Caleb was to give Ara  a dare to do. Ara was always the daring one in the group she will never back down from any dare given to her.