Ch.9 (Liam and Damien)

"I thought you were more sure than God himself that there is no girl who could beat you in words and action, what happened?" Damien was the most happiest person in the world today.

"Well that is because I just allow her to get to me," Liam tried to be defensive but it was of no point.
"Really? I just see the opposite, she gets into your nerves even when you don't want her to. She must be someone special to you," Damien just had a look beyond his defensiveness. "Special my foot I look at her and I feel to kill her. Keep in your mind I an just baring her due to my respect for my mom and Ms. Stone otherwise I would have kicked her out of my life," Liam stated as pure hate ran through his every single blood vessels in his body only for Arabella Stone.

"You hate her because she is the only one who was capable of shaking your life in one go," Damien meant to say that internally to himself but it came out louder. "Please keep your love knowledge with you because according to me love happens in first sight, I saw her for the first time and she got a zero in the scale of attractiveness. She is worst than a possessive bitch. Let me ask you did you find anything attractive in her except from her thick huge glasses,huge pimple covering her whole face, her hairy hands ,a figureless body only containing fat, her talking skills or her walking skills? I am the only one embarrassed to even be seen with her as my PA in my office. Today she fell down right in front of Chris Salvalto can you imagine how embarrassing it must have been for me?" Liam asked to which Damien was not able to answer.

"Damn you see even you would be embarrassed if you had her as a PA. It was her first day to work and she came two hours late wearing her shitty clothes. She is lucky that we have extra clothes for the female workers otherwise she would have embarrassed me more than she has already done. She is an adult but her brain is of a kid. My life has more things to be done rather than taking care of kid. I am tied because I gave my mom my words," Liam was letting out all his emotions like lava flowing out of the crater. "Otherwise what would you have done?" Damien asked in curiosity.

"I absolutely wouldn't have hired her. My mom thinks I am overworking myself as I have to also do what a PA does that is why she tied me into these thinking it would lessen my work but little does she know that she has added up an extra work in my life. I wasn't able to refuse her because she was on the verge of crying," Liam exclaimed as he drank water to calm himself.

"Look I don't know why you hate Ara that much but I feel she is not bad. I feel she is only behaving like this with you," Damien tried to oppose him which earned him a glare. "Obviously you will say that after all you got someone you could group with to disturb me or take revenge and that is how she behaves with everyone also with her only sister," at this moment Liam got more frustrated.

"I did not mean to offend you but how do you know that she is also rude to her own sister?" Damien inquired. "My mother and Ms. Stone had a meeting so my mother insisted me to join her but little did I know it was Arabella's house until she came home with her sister. She was rude to her sister I knew this by the way she was talking to Kate, her sister. The worst you won't imagine her room was worse than a garbage place. The unwashed clothes were everywhere and she stored stale pizza making the entire room smell like a dead rat."

"You even went to her room?" Damien teased him by raising his eyebrows and smirking. "Yes but wait don't take that in a wrong way, I just went because Kate was giving me a house tour and then it all started with a dare. The dare was that I should stay in her room for atleast one hour because apparently she thinks rich people like us can't stand there more than five minutes. Guess I won the bet," Liam did not go into details because he did not want to make fun of himself in front of his bestie.

"You are behaving like you won world Cup when I actual you won a non-beneficial bet at last she was the one who won the main bet," Damien bursted his balloon,"celebrate when you win her heart," that was again not to be heard by Liam unfortunately he did and now he was choking in air. "I would rather go for Kate even if she is high schooler. They both are complete opposite, if one is kind the other one is unkind, if one is good the other one is bad and if Kate has manners Ella is mannerless. Kate is so clever unlike her sister," Liam compared the both sister.

"Ella? You are giving her a nickname and you hate her," Damien concluded. "That must be slip of tongue because there is no way I can like such a girl. You know my type of girl and Arabella can't be included into that category. I even doubt if she is a girl. No boy can like her," Liam's words left Damien unsettled. "Liam I get what you feel but aren't you just overexaggerating?"
Damien tried to correct Liam who just got back yo defensive mode.

"I am not overexxaerating anything I'm just stating facts and if you feel sad for her then better know she is a heartless bitch who can't even care for her mother. Her mother is staying in a small house, I am hundred percent sure she must be ashamed to invite her friends," Liam was behaving like he had drunk alcohol and was let his emotions flow out.

" Woah! Woah! Liam I just think you have...Oh shit!" Damien cursed as he looked up and saw Arabella standing behind Liam. However there was one meter distance between them and where Ara was standing. Liam turned back to see Ara looking at him.

Wait, what if  Ara had heard their talks. Do you think World War III is gonna take place or will Ara just leave the job, what if she leaves the job ?OMG.

After whatever I have written in this chapter if any of you want to kill the author then you definitely can kill her but before that click or tap on the button that almost looks like this 🌟 (the vote button) so that I can know how many people are preparing or planning to kill me.
I basically body shamed Ara so I am sorry if you are Ara's fan.

NOTE: I just body shamed a character because it is a part in the story l but no one should take this to heart because I personally and genuinely feel everyone is beautiful and handsome and that NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE YOUR LOOKS OR BEHAVIOURS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ARE NOT PERFECT. NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD TO JUDGE YOU.

Also I am writing Damien's story. It is in my account if you want to read it. It is a story of Damien, Sara and Sara's daughter (Shanaya). They also have a life of rollercoaster so give a try to their story.

Bye 👋👋👋 and thank you 🙏🙏🙏 🙂😊🙂