Ch.10 (Liam and Ara's Normal Talk.)

Liam turned back to see Ara looking at him. Liam gulped a huge amount of saliva as he was ready to hear rude sarcastic remarks whuch were to be thrown in his way. He read her facial expression which clearer said she heard everything. "What happened?" Ara asked as she sat on her previous seat.

"Nothing, what took you so long?" Damien asked. "My mom called me," Ara answered as she blinked a few more times than required.
"I guess then I should get going I have another meeting in the next thirty minutes, it was nice meeting you Ms.Arabella Stone and Liam see you tomorrow," Damien bid his farewell and exited the restaurant.

"We should also be heading back to the office,"Liam said tersely as he left the bill on the table and walked out of the restaurant without waiting for Ara. Ara collected the file and her belongings trying to rush out when she collided into a waitress who was carrying food making the crockeries fall together with her as the crockeries smashed followed by loud noise. She had already gained everyone's attention on that floor. Liam turned back hundred percent sure that his PA must have created a show for the fellow customers. Ara did not waste time apologizing the waitress however she caught Liam's eyes glaring at her. Liam walked away leaving an embarrassed Ara on the floor. Ara tried to get up nevertheless she screamed in agony as she kept pressure on her right leg which had a deep fresh cut on her right shin due to the broken crockery.

It took her a few minutes long to get up even if the waitress helped her. The manager emerged from the elevator and hurried towards the scene. "The money for our loss has been paid you can leave," the manager was rude, Ara would love to welcome him to her sarcastic world nonetheless she has no time nor was she in the mood to. She looked for the file she was carrying, she found it covered with food, without caring for her injured leg she jumped for the file and cleaned the file only for her to release that the documents were destroyed. She looked down at her clothes which were enjoying the taste of food.

She limped till the parking lot but walked confidently till Liam's car where Liam was sitting on the driver's seat waiting for her. "The documents are ruined but I will type them back the way they were," Ara informed him. Liam did not answer instead he started to drive. He stopped the car at a near by boutique. "Follow me," Liam ordered her, she had no option but to follow him after all she had to buy new clothes for herself.

While she was changing her clothes she made sure that she took care of her deep cut by tying a piece of cloth around it. She came out ready to pay for her new clothes only for her to acknowledge it was one of Liam's boutique. The drive to the office was dead silent and both of them found it awkward however they were lost in there own thoughts.

Liam was thanking God that she did not listen all the accusation that he accused her. He was glad but his mood was spoilt for some reason and deep down his heart he knew he shouldn't have gone to an extent of describing her relationship between her mother and her as it was none of his business. Although he never felt guilty of whatever he talked about her since he thought that is all what Arabella Stone is about.
He was glad to pour out all his feelings about Arabella in front of his best friend.

On the other hand Ara had so many thoughts going on in her mind. They would pass by like wind howling. She first thought of what snack and food she will have for evening and dinner respectively, how happy her mother would be after she has completed a day, how can she meet with her friends tonight and lastly, about work, how is she going to retype the exact document. She wouldn't think of her sister because she can't waste her time thinking of garbage.

Soon both's thought came to a halt at the same time as the car stopped right in front of the tall building which mocked both of them for their heights though Liam's height outspoke Ara's height. Ara by mistakely kept pressure on her right leg making her muffle wince so that Liam could not hear her. She tried to catch up with Liam till the elevator unfortunately she was slow due to the injury still fortunately Liam was waiting for her. Once they were on the top floor the elevator dinged open, this time Liam noticed that Ara was limping slightly. He was to leave her to walk slowly when he saw blood dripping out of her trousers. He looked back and saw the flood had blood marks of Ara's shoes.