Ch. 4 (Unexpected guest)

Guys that picture is of Caleb ^^

"I am sorry it slipped from my mind that tomorrow is Sunday," Araina bewailed to Ara who was showing her back to her mother as she was watching children playing,couples walking with their pets and cars passing going back home from the living room window.

"Mom you don't have to be sorry and I was upset because of something,"Ara said turning and looking at her mom whose eyes was a open book for her.
"Thanks for understanding but trust me if I could cancel the small get together would have but she is my best friend and we lost contact from high school so..."her mother shrugged while Ara smiled at her mother and hugged her.
"Woman how many times do I say this to you, we are level above from sorry's and thank you's," she said as her mother embraced her.

"You are my little understandable-" Araina was cut off by Kate,"Wow! Mom if you really did not want me you could have thrown me than making me see this awful day." "Kate we did throw you in the garbage thinking you are a plastic doll and look at our bad fate you came back as a recycled plastic doll version 2.0," Ara teased her sister.
"Moooom!" Kate complained to her mother like a small six year old girl who is being teased. Araina smacked Ara's shoulder who gave her, "Moooom! It is natural," Ara mimicked Kate.

This made Kate even complain more to her mother and Ara to laugh at her small child tactics. "Ara enough stop teasing her,"her mother warned Ara shook her head which earned her a playful pinch from Araina followed by Kate. "Kate leave my cheek they are only reserved for family pinches not for outsiders," Ara pulled her sister legs again which made her Araina and Kate to pinch her cheeks more intensely from either side. Ara was relieved from the painful pinching once her mother hugged both of them. "Kate be ready by nine in the morning," Ara announced while Kate shouted,"Oh Yes! Tomorrow is gonna be fun."

"With lots of snacks,"
"movies,"
"And daddy," they both jump up and hugging each other after all they both are bo daddy's girls.

"Okay dinner is ready," on hearing that both sister broke their hug and ran to the kitchen for food.

Next Day In The Evening

Kate and Ara were laughing as they walked back home. Once they reached in front of their home, Kate pressed the doorbell which was answered by a stranger for Kate's view. ''Who are you?'' Kate asked which drew Ara's attention from her phone. Her face drained all it's color on seeing the person she hated naturally. ''You?'' They both asked at the same time as Kate looked at them.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"Stop with this shit questions and talk about real business? You are left with only two days and still you got no move,"

"Well my moves are natural not forced,I will do what clicks my mind first and which idea I love but that does not mean I am giving up be ready for anything Mr.Brown,"

"I am ready to throw you out,"

"From where?"

" From my office before you even imply your stupid childish ideas,"

"Oh boy! No one can touch me because around me is a knife called sarcasm it will cut you,"

"Sissy here I touch you and see I have no cuts, I am perfectly fine," Kate looked at her sister who glared at her for interrupting. "Hey beautiful,that was so cool of you helping me show her the reality and burstingher sarcasm balloon,"Liam said to Kate who melt away at the instant he called her beautiful.
"Manwhore,"that word said by Ara brought back Kate from her teenager romance fantasies. "Well I am Liam Brown," he said giving a handshake to Kate who responded back,"I am Kate Stone."