Ch.16 (Ara Is Speechless)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡------------------

Arabella woke up to see that the tie was lying on the floor, she picked it up to activate her smelling organ only to sense that the smell was vanished into the atmosphere. She thought the scent would last over more than two days, she looked at the tie and threw it into a corner of her room as she went to have a shower. "Ara, I hope your work is going on well," Araina asked to Ara who was drinking her chocolate milk. "Yes it is going on well in fact I am having fun working," she smirked internally as she is the only one who knew what her double-meaning sentence meant.

"Really I see you are having fun working with your new boss what's his name?" Kate had to interrupt since Ara was still hiding from her mother that she is working with Liam Brown however Kate knew about it. She lied because she knew if her mother knew that she was working in a huge company owned by Liam Brown without having a degree, her mother would not let her work because she is one kind of a woman who loves to be independent and work righteously. She hates getting help or showing vulnerability. No wonder Ara does not like being defenseless.

She would instinctively know that Ara got help from her bestfriend, Nora in turn Nora would have talked with Liam about Arabella. "Yes, Ara you never tell me about which work you do, how is the company and the name of your boss?" Her mother complained.

Ara tilted her head clenching her jaw and showing her middle finger to Kate who was ready to leave for school not before kissing her annoyed sister's cheek. "How lucky you are? Working with someone hot as him," Kate whispered into Ara's ear. "Hot my foot," Ara shoot it out loudly gaining Araina's attention.

"What did you say?" Araina asked to both of her daughters demanding for an answer. Kate was to answer when Ara stomped her foot and interrupted her sister, "she was telling me there is a new boy in their school who is hot so I wanted to tell her hot my foot concentrate on your studies right dear. Sister?" Ara looked at Kate and smirked.

"Kate how many times have I told you don't let boys come in to your way I understand which stage you are at but control your hormones," Araina said as Kate rolled her eyes as she did not want to listen to the lecture she has heard from when she was ten years old.
Once her mom was done talking Kate turned around about to leave when her pure devil sister spoke, "that is why I say don't dig a hole for yourself dear sister."

"Next time I will make sure to dig a dipper hole for you, be my special guest dear sister," with those words Kate left for school. "You were to tell me about the company you work in, I can't wait please tell me Ara," Araina pleaded.
"Mom can I talk about it at night I am getting late which I don't want to be, bye," she bidded Araina who smiled and felt proud at both of her sister.

Just as Ara work's Kate also does part time job in a ice cream parlor as well as perform good in her studies. Kate did not tell Ara about her work because she knows her one devil sister will try to be the hero of the family by carrying all the family bills but won't let her work.

Araina is a proud mother not knowing one evil side of one of her daughters.

-----

Liam was cracking his neck due to all the stress he had from morning when he looked at the right to find Ara serious. She was writing something furiously as she read and mastered the words hundredth time. It was clearly seen in her face that she was stressing about something.

Liam did not bother to know what she was writing instead he took a sip of his sweet coffee that he got used to and returned back to flipping his pen in between his fingers while he perused through number of files to know how well his company is performing.

'The peaceful silence was hundred times better than Ara's mouth that is always working like a pair of scissors' Liam thought to himself.

Pair of scissors then when at work it can cut down anything and anywhere, that is Arabella Stone.