migraine

sooo, this is what the title is. if u can't read the title for some reason (no offense) it's called migraine, and it's still boy x boy (Mitrry Styland) this was also based on ONE scene in my head, so sorry if the plot is super horrible, and writing is really bad. :P Sorry it's super short as well, like- SUPER short. 

Harry had woken with a headache for the second time. The first time was yesterday, and he thought it was just a one-day migraine, but boy was he wrong. The migraine had increased a tenfold, and it was starting to get to the point where he wanted the noise and lights and things to freeze, and cancel everything planned for the day. 

Harry got out of bed, getting ready for the day. He was supposed to meet up with the band for dinner, but he slept late, and woke up at 12:37. Then he made lunch, then went to take a nap at 3, because of his migraine. Then his nap lasted about 2 and a half hours, because it was now 5:34. 

He needed to drive to the place already, otherwise he was going to be late. He definitely wasn't driving with this migraine, so he asked Mitch to come pick him up. 

- 15  minutes later - 

Mitch was at the front door, waiting for his boyfriend to put his shoes on. 

"Good evening love." Mitch said, making Harry's head hurt, but he decided not to show it. 

"good evening." Harry mumbled, loud enough for Mitch to hear. 

As they neared the car, noises could be heard, apparently Mitch hadn't come alone, because Adam was in the drivers seat, Clare was in the passengers, and Sarah was in the middle. So the seats that weren't taken were the whole back, and one seat next to Sarah. 

Harry decided to sit in the back, away from the noise and light, and he could lay down if nobody wanted to join him. 

Harry entered the car, the noise increasing along with his headache. He entered the back, it didn't get any quieter, but it was darker, so that was something. 

"mind if I join you?" Mitch said, Harry barely heard it due to the noise of music, and Clare, Sarah, and Adam's conversation. 

"no." Harry said briefly, as Mitch sat in the middle seat. 

Mitch noticed Harry's teary eyes, stressed position, hands covering his ears slightly, and eyes closed, immediately understanding why Harry was being more silent then usual. (wait- how does he have teary eyes, when his eyes are closed?) 

Mitch kissed Harry quickly as he rushed to the middle seat. Harry had a confused look on his face, as he watched Mitch pull something out of his bag. 

Earbuds, god, how he wished he had those right now. Fortunately, his loving, caring boyfriend, had handed it to him, plugging it into his phone. 

Harry pushed them into his ear, drowning out the noise. The next thing he heard, was some soothing music, which soothed him, as soothing music does. Mitch had returned to the back seat, kissing Harry's temple. Harry rested his head Mitch's shoulder, which is something he had done way before they started to date. 

He closed his eyes, making the world go black. He felt another kiss on the top of his head, and a hand patting, and rubbing his knee. 

"love you." Mitch said softly, Harry unable to hear him from the music. 

Harry's muscles relaxed, and his breathing became deep. Mitch was caressing Harry's knee, relaxing Harry even more. Somehow, Mitch knew what Harry needed, all the time. It was quite annoying sometimes, because when you tried to hide something from him, he always had a way of figuring it out. and making you feel better. 

sorry this one was super short, and sorry it's really bad. but uhmmm, i needed to get something outt for ya'll. also, thank you all so much for the reads! whenever i see them it makes my day! it increases everyday now, which is so amazing! anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye byeeee!