normal sick

OK- this is actually totally different than what I normally write. but yea. basically harry has this best friend, and they have known each other since 3rd grade. and harry's sick, after boxing, from being overworked. 

Harry had been boxing for about 2 hours, when his coach said that he had, had enough training for the day. Harry was sweating, heart pumping. 

"Let's go clean up." Mike said his trainer. 

"yea." Harry said, out of breath.

Harry sat on a chair, as Mike helped him get his gloves off, including the wrapping around his hands. 

"you did good today." Mike said, patting Harry's sweaty head as he headed towards the showers. 

"thanks." Harry replied, untying his hair. He had tied it back before training, because his curls always fell in front of his face whilst he was punching a bag hung from the gym ceiling. Harry's stomach was feeling a little funny, but Harry thought he was just hungry from training. 

"wanna get something to eat after?" Mike asked, Harry did in fact want to get something to eat, but he also just wanted to go home.

"no thanks, think I'm just gonna head home after I shower." Harry said politely. 

"alright, see ya next week then." Mike said, waving back as he exited the gym. 

"next week.' Harry replied, waving to Mike. 

He collected his gloves, his water, his phone, his keys, and his wallet, shoving all his items into a small duffel bag. He headed towards the changing rooms, placing his bag on a bench near the showers. 

He hopped into the shower after he took off his clothes. He let the water soothe his muscles, relaxing under the hot water. 

- after shower - 

Harry turned off the water, he knew that the gym needed to pay for the water, so he finished quickly, changing into his extra pair of clothes and exiting the gym. 

He got into his car, and somehow right when he closed the door, his phone started to ring. He read the screen. 'Drew' 

"Hello?" Harry said, running a hand through his hair as he waited for a response. 

"hey man." 

"hey, uh what's up?" Harry asked. 

"oh, Luke and Tom, wanted to know if you wanted to come go to dinner with us?" Drew asked. 

"Sure, what time and where?" Harry replied, starting up the car. 

"8:00, and at the Bouilli' place." Drew responded through the phone. 

"who's paying?" Harry asked, half-jokingly. 

"Tom, and is it okay if I swing by your place, just because?" Drew asked. 

"uh, yea, sure. I'm gonna be there in about 15 minutes, so." 

"okay, sounds good, thanks man." 

"no problem." Harry responded, hanging up.

- at home - 

Harry opened the door to his flat. Drew had said he would be there in about 5 minutes, so he had enough time to puke his guts out. 

Harry had basically broke the law to get home, because his stomach was killing him, but he was on the highway and there was no way he would make more traffic to fucking throw up. He rushed to the bathroom. 

He threw the lid up emptying his stomach, even though it was already pretty empty. He hadn't eaten a bunch since the gym. When he was done, he splashed his face with some icy water, in attempt to make his face look normal for Drew.