Stress pt. 2

Harry woke up to find Niall watching TV with the volume on low. He opened his eyes, and moaned. Niall looked at him, noticing he was awake again. 

"Ah- your up! How ya feeling mate?" 
"Headache still, stomach feels better." Harry replied, hands in his hair, hoping it would subside his headache. 
"Mm, want some pain relievers?" Niall asked, trying his best to take care of his old bandmate. 
"Yes please, they are in the cabinet above the fridge. Thanks mate." 
"Sure lad!" 

Harry sat up from his laying position. Dizziness instantly took over him, reminding him of how careful he had to be. He had to grab onto the end of the couch to keep from falling off. Then, Niall came back with a glass of water and some pills. 

Harry took them gratefully. He swallowed the pills, then took out his phone. He looked for the contact "management." Harry was hoping to tell them that the album had to be delayed. He didn't want to make a call; the shouting voices of angry management wouldn't be good for his headache. Instead he texted, 

"Hey, won't be able to write that last song. Could we produce the album without it? I've got a major migraine." 

He waited about 2 seconds before management responded. 

"Nope, you need the last song to cover the duration that we have made it. (A/N I don't know how albums work.) We are gonna need you to have lyrics, melody, backing tracks, and harmonies. We also need you at the studio at 9 remember?" 

Harry sighed at this news. He had forgot about the writing session, and was dreading it. He knew he couldn't drive that far without passing out, and he couldn't think of lyrics before making his headache worse. Niall had noticed the disappointment in his face, and asked what had happened. 

"Management won't let me fucking rest, even though I feel like shit. Their making me drive all the way to the damn studio, and write some fucking lyrics!" 

Niall had noticed the frustration in his voice, and asked what they had said. 

"They said that I need the last fucking song, with lyrics, melody, backing tracks, and harmonies!! Then, they just reminded me that I had to go to the studio at 9!" 

Harry just wanted to sink into the couch. It was already 7:30, and the drive was an hour long. He told Niall that he needed to go change, and re-do his hair for the session. Harry got up, and stood in place for a good 30 seconds before moving again. 

----------------------------------

1 1/2 hours later....

----------------------------------

Harry was at the session, his hair briefly done, and still pale. He walked in with joggers and a hoodie, wanting to emphasize that he wasn't feeling well. Management gave him an angry glare, and pointed at Harry's seat. 

In front of his black rolling chair, a lined piece of paper, a pen, and a nametag were on the desk. The name tag read, "Harry Edward Styles" Harry sat on his chair, finally getting some sort of rest. He didn't bother to shake anyone's hands, which he normally did. There was about 2 minutes of silence before Harry's manager, Jeff, said. 

"Okay, let's start with what we got, Harry? Do you have anything?" 

Harry shook his head in response. Jeff sighed, and said,

"Let's think about the topic of the song. What type of song are we going for here, hm?" 

This went on for about an hour, when they started finishing up, Jeff reminded Harry of what he had to do. 

"Alright, because of your 'migraine' all of the events that were supposed to be today were cancelled and rescheduled. You have an interview with "60 minutes" tomorrow at 7, then you have a photoshoot at 5, the album will have to be released later this month. Then you have a book signing at 3, an-" 

Harry cut him off, he didn't remember a book signing at 3? 

"When did we agree to the book signing??" Harry asked, not wanting to do anything more that what he was already given. 

"We had just scheduled it 3 hours ago, now, let me finish, I'm almost done. After the book signing you have one more interview with BBC Radio 1 at 12 AM." 

Harry groaned and dug his head into his hands. He really did just want to cancel everything, lie in bed, and enjoy a cup of tea. Then, as Harry tried to memorize this new schedule, black spots started to appear in front of him. He leaned back into his chair and tried to keep his head straight. He found it rather difficult to do so, the black took over, and his head drooped down into his chest. 

It must have been at least 10 minutes before he woke up again. Harry opened his eyes, he was on the ground, everyone surrounding him. Paramedics had put an oxygen mask on his face. He heard the paramedics saying things like, 

"returning back to consciousness," or "pulse still fluctuating" 

Harry stared at the ceiling until a paramedic waved a hand in front of his face. 

"Can you focus on my hand for me mate?" The paramedic had asked. Harry focused on the hand, just like the paramedic had instructed. 

"Pupils dilating" the paramedic shouted. he felt a hand touch his shoulders, urging him to sit-up. The hand moved to the oxygen mask on his face, taking it off. Harry was propped up against the wall. They helped Harry up and onto the stretcher. 

He was driven to the hospital, and checked on. Harry finally got a day off, and the album came out about 2 weeks later. 

thanks for reading! sorry it was a bit long, I am taking requests, just might not do them bc of school! give me some tips & tricks! this is my first sickfic, and book as well