concussion? (request, 1D)

this is a request by @larryzarrybae, I hope you like it! Sorry it took forever to get out, school has been kicking my arse. 

Harry was performing with one direction. Right now he was jumping up and down with a pride flag, waving it about and jumping from platforms and over railings. There was a particularly high railing that he was going to jump over, but there was one right across from it as well.

So he took the pride flag over to the railing, intending on jumping over it then continuing down the stage. He placed one hand onto the railing, his opposite foot on the other, jumping over it. 

Unfortunately, his hand slipped, and it happened to be the one supporting all his weight while he jumped over the railing. He fell, hitting his head on the railing, along as hitting it on the ground. 

He winced in pain as the other boys came over to help. This may have been worse than that fall in San Diego. Actually no, nothing could top the embarrassment of that. This was just plain payne. 

"Harry, are you alright?" He heard Zayn say, but it was muffled by a slight ringing in his ear, he was sure it was only because the fans screaming. 

"uh, yea." He replied, he attempted to get up, but was shocked to find it hard to balance. He held onto the railing, but it was slightly moist, probably from his sweat. 

"your sure your alright?" Louis asked, holding Harry by the shoulders. 

"Yep, c'mon the fans can't sing forever" Harry said, even though they probably could. Zayn took one more look back to check on Harry, then started singing his famous high notes. 

Harry was now seeing two microphones in his hand. Or in other words hands. He kept blinking and looking down, hoping it would change his sight. It didn't. and of course, his head felt like it had been run over by a bus. 

- backstage(because im lazy like that) - 

"good show guys!" Liam said, holding Harry and Niall by their shoulders, Louis and Zayn following closely behind. 

"can we get dinner?" Niall said, being the hungry one he is. 

"sounds good to me, you guys down?" Liam asked, looking behind to Zayn and Louis. Who nodded. Harry nodded as well, despite the fact that his head was basically being hammered on. 

"right, then let's clean up and get some dinner." Liam said, heading towards his dressing room. The boys did the same, Harry struggling a little bit to balance without Liam holding him against him. 

Zayn had a room right next to Harry, so he occasionally looked worriedly at Harry as they walked into their dressing room.  

"Harry." Zayn finally said, eventually walking over to the wobbly lad. 

"yea?" Harry said, holding his head due to the dizziness it had been causing. 

"are ya sure your alright? You hit your head pretty hard," Zayn said, looking at Harry's hand, which was covering his head. 

Harry wanted to tell Zayn, but now they were all going to dinner, and he didn't wanna disappoint Niall, because he loved Niall, and Niall loved food. 

"erm, my head hurts, but it's really not that bad, I'll just get some ice." Harry said, rubbing his head before putting his hand by his sides. 

"it still hurts? It's been like an hour since you hit it," Zayn said, walking into Harry's dressing room, the younger one following. 

"mhm," Harry said, wondering why Zayn was going into Harry's dressing room. "what're you doing?" Harry finally asked, starting to see double again. 

Nausea made an appearance, and so did another wave of dizziness. Harry immediately sat down on his dressing room couch, hoping the dizziness would disappear. Harry whimpered, as he buried his head in his knees, blurriness making itself known. 

"Harry?" He heard someone ask. He couldn't hear the rest of what they said, due to the ringing that had returned from earlier. Someone was now in front of him, crouched down on their knees trying to get Harry to look up right. 

He heard the words "shit" "your" and the sentence that made his ears practically bleed "get your asses over here!" Whoever yelled that throughout the whole entire backstage, will most likely be hated by Harry for the next two minutes. 

He heard shuffling by the door, and a few confused voices before his head was jerked up by somebody's hand. 

"Harry, can you hear me?" He heard  Zayn asked. 

"mhm" 

"well, your heads bleeding" Zayn informed, as Liam grabbed a cloth. 

That was no surprise to Harry, because this dizziness, knocked off balance, and double vision, had to come from somewhere. 

"911 is on their way," Louis said, taking another look at Harry's head before Liam covered it with ice and a cloth, which Harry winced at. 

"did ya even know your head was bleeding?" Niall asked, sitting next to Harry. Who was now too sensitive to light to look up. 

"no" Harry replied. (LMFAO) 

"how the fuck did you not know your head was bleeding!? Shouldn't it hurt or something?" Niall exclaimed. 

"I don't know! I just thought it would go away, it's numb from the ice right now" Harry said, taking a Cheeto from Niall. 

All of a sudden, paramedics came through the door, way quicker then Harry expected, but then they forgot that they had a backstage doctor thing, he wondered if he had forgotten because of his head injury, or if he would have forgotten anyways. 

"let's take a look," He heard 

(ok pt 2. is coming!! srry for not updating for so long! I will definitely try to update more!) 

ok pt 2 coming!!