kidnapped & abused (1D Request, Larry)

so this is another fun (well not really fun because it's about abuse) but it's a request, bye @sayehstylision so I hope you like/love it!! <3 Alsooo, trigger warning for abuse and blood!! (blood not shown, just typed out) 

It was one direction's 4th night of the tour. They were basically almost done with 'If I could fly' and just the instrumental was left, so everybody was moving around stage, getting ready to sing their classes 'Drag Me Down' 

"Alright Everybody, this is going to be our last song, we would just like to thank you all for coming, and we can't wait to see you again, this is Drag Me Down. 

The music started playing, and Harry went to the back of the stage, planning on running to the front during his part. 

All of a sudden, he felt two hands touching him. One on his mouth, and one keeping his hands behind his back. The hand on his mouth was pressing fairly hard, and it was starting to hurt. His hands were also very uncomfortable. 

He was dragged out into a street, walking backwards the whole time. He couldn't see who this was, or what was happening behind him. He heard a van start up, about 2 feet behind him. 

"Open the back!" The man who had grabbed him shouted, (NO! jimmy protested) Harry tried to wiggle out of his hold. 

"Stay fucking still!" The man ordered, kicking Harry's calf, and pulling his head down. This forced Harry into staying still, and crying. He was thrown into a back of the van, the doors shutting, making the small space pitch dark. 

He banged the doors, but he heard a lock click, and he knew there was no getting out. 

"Let me out! Please! Where are you taking me! Please let me out! Why are y-" Harry yelled, before hearing someone kick the side of the van. 

"shut up! be quiet until we tell you otherwise." Another man shouted from the drivers seat. The van moved without warning, making Harry get thrown to the other side of the van. 

- 25 minutes later - 

The van door opened, two men coming at him immediately. They were in a very open space, the floor was all cement, except for a few cells in the room. 

one of the men grabbed at Harry's neck, the other grabbed at his hair, forcing him to stand up. Harry gasped as the man pulled him to his feet, not choking him, but his grip tight. The one with his hair in his hand pulled his hair down, making Harry's head turn up. 

Just then, another man, named Bruno, approached him, he was much taller than Harry, and very muscular as well. 

"I'm the boss around here, and you're gonna do what I say." Bruno stated. punching him in the ribs. "Understood?" Bruno asked. 

Harry didn't do anything, he was too scared. It was only until the two men holding his hair and neck, tightened their grip and pulled harder, that he nodded his head. 

"good, get into that cell." Bruno said, pointing at the middle cell. The two men moved him to the cell, not letting go of him, and Harry didn't fight back, he couldn't. 

Once he was in his cell, Bruno entered it with him, chasing Harry into a corner. 

"You coward, of course you go into a corner!" Bruno exclaimed, kicking Harry's stomach. It hurt, it hurt a lot. He almost couldn't breathe, and it hurt to breathe. 

"You like that?" Bruno asked. Harry did nothing. 

"I said do you like that?!" He shouted. 

"no." Harry replied quietly.

"what was that?" Bruno said. 

"no." Harry said, louder this time. 

"that's no sir!" Bruno said, demanded a sign of respect. 

"no sir" Harry said, before Bruno kicked his rib, right where he had punched it earlier. 

Then he grabbed Harry's hair, pulling him into a standing position. He kept hold of his hair, upper-cutting Harry's stomach, then kicking his shins, then punching the other side of his rib. He grabbed Harry's arm, pinning it against a wall and punching it, leaving a purple spot. 

Then he did the same to the other arm, before jumping on both his feet and toes. When Harry thought he couldn't take anymore pain, Bruno spun him around, making Harry face a wall. He basically used Harry as a punching bag, 50 times exactly. Bruno even counted his hits. As a grand finale, he punched Harry right in the face, resulting in a bloody nose, a black eye, and a knockout. 

- 3 weeks later - 

Bruno had done the same routine to Harry, changing it up every few days. Harry didn't fight back anymore, he has gotten used to hearing Bruno yell his name, open the cell door, spray water mixed with lemon in his face and start to punch him over and over. Kick him over and over. He had gotten used to not remembering anything from the day before, except for the beating. He never remembered how he ended up sleeping on blood covered cement. 

Eventually, he heard a familiar voice, it wasn't Bruno's though. Then he heard 3 other familiar voices, with a bunch of other chatter.

"Back off of him mate! You don't own him, and it's just fucking wrong! We could sue you if we wanted to! Your a fucking loosah!" Louis said in the background. He could recognize that voice anywhere. 

"get him outta the cell before we call the police." Liam said. Harry was too weak to be excited that his friends were finally here. The door unlocked, and two men pulled him out of the cell, dragging him to the rest of the band. 

"Harry, love, what did they do to you!" Louis shouted, grabbing Harry and taking him into the car. 

"What the fuck were you thinking!? Just abusing the poor kid like that! We're gonna report this to the police ya know. You'll be going to jail!" Niall yelled, pulling his phone out. 

"Call the police and your dead." Bruno threatened, getting closer to the smaller lad. 

Niall got into the car, near safety, dialing 991 into his phone, soon enough the people were reported. They got home, and to a doctor, and Bruno and his friends went to Jail for 7 months. 

Harry got better in the next few months, and it took him some time to trust anything afterwards.

 okkk. I hope you liked it, if you would like me to change anything, don't be afraid to ask! @sayehstylision is the requester, and I hope this was good. Also, I have school in a few wekks, so I'll be publishing less, and I also can't publish the Mitrry Styland book, because then, there's no point in updating this one, if that makes sense, and I accidentely put some private info in there, soooooooooo,  other than that, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!!