family friend

again, trying out new writing styles! I think this will be the only one like this one! but, i think you guys would like to see how it would be to have THE harry styles as your family friend. Oh, and your like- 13 in this. lol 

You came home from school, dropped your backpack on the ground and ran up to your room, eyes flooding with tears. 

run up to your room before anybody sees you like this, you cant let them know your having problems with school, their going to treat you like a baby. you thought. 

You didn't see Harry on the living room couch, about to ask you how school went. He had a guitar in his hands, your guitar in fact. He had gifted you a guitar for Christmas, and gave you lessons here and there. 

"Hey! y/n!" Harry called out, he put the guitar onto it's stand and followed you up the stairs. "y/n" He said again. You shut the door on him and dug your head into the pillows, soaking the pillow in tears. 

Harry knocked on the door and came in, he kneeled down beside your twin bed, and tapped your shoulder. "What's the crying about?" Harry asked, you turned your head to face him, eyes red. 

"nothing." you said back. surely he would go away if you said that. 

"tell me." he replied. 

"why? i don't want you to know" 

"well, i need to know so i can help." 

"but your going to treat me different if I do!" 

"no, i won't. i just need to know what's wrong, to know if I need to get you some professional help, or just leave you alone." 

you thought about it, and decided to tell him, he was basically your big brother, but a lot older. You rolled onto your side. 

"school is hard, and nobody can help me, i asked the teachers and they said to just look at my notes, but we didn't even take any notes in class! and i tried to ask my friend, but she said to just figure it out, but that's the reason why I asked her! but i didn't wanna tell you, or mom, or dad because you were just gonna tell me to study more than usual, or hire a tutor, and thats just gonna make me feel dumb!" you cried. 

"you wanna keep talking or do you wanna snuggle?" harry said. 

"snuggle." you replied. He got up from his knees and told you to scoot over. He spread his arms out in a welcoming way after lying down, practically saying 'come here'. You scooted closer to his chest, and he wrapped his arms around your head, gently stroking your hair. You buried your head into his chest, his chin above the top of your head. 

He softly sang 'sweet creature' and the vibrations of his chest soothing you to sleep. You closed your eyes and embraced his warmth, soon falling asleep. 

i hope you enjoyed! tell me if you want more like this, or just back to the normal way. thank for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!