bronchitis (request)

Hello! So this is a request from @Beckyxx06 so I hope you like it! 

Harry was 13 shows into his world tour, but for some reason, he felt like every show was something to get through, rather than enjoying it. We was at the airport currently, on a flight to Mexico. Already, he felt super tired, and he started up a cough here and there. 

Before he got onto the airplane, he grabbed a pack of tissues for his runny nose. He entered the airplane, sleeping the whole way through. 

- 3 hours later - 

Harry finally arrived at Mexico. He was unaware of the planes landing, and a flight attendant had to wake him up. After taking a picture with her, he exited the plane, immediately wanting something to soothe his sore throat. 

shit, how am i gonna sing tonight?  harry thought. He stopped at a food place, and ordered some tea, being swarmed by fans while doing so. 

"Hi, guys, can we save the pictures for later?" Harry managed to get out, his voice was barely above a whisper, but fans took about 2 steps back. The paparazzi wasn't backing off though. 

"Can we please save the pictures for later? please." He asked kindly.  All the paparazzi did was click the button on his camera and flood the room in white. The waiter came with Harry's tea, and called security. Soon enough the fans were waiting patiently around a bench. 

Harry finished his tea, making his throat feel a little better, and he asked his fans to form a line. About 30 minutes later, everybody got their pictures and he left the airport. Harry called an Uber to take him to the venue. 

- 1 hour later - 

He arrived at the venue to see his bandmates, Mitch, Sarah, Adam, Ny, and Clare. 

"Harry!" Adam called out. Harry pointed to his throat, hoping he would get the idea that he couldn't talk. He cupped his hand like a lego man, and then brought it to his lips, telling his bandmates he wanted water. 

"Water?" Mitch said. Harry nodded, and Mitch walked over to a small water dispenser. He took a plastic cup from the top, and filled it with warm water, then gave it to Harry, who took it gratefully and drank it. 

"What happened to your throat?" Mitch asked. "Actually, never mind, you can't talk can you?" Harry shook his head, and placed down the cup of water. 

"Throats better, now. thanks. guess it was just dry." Harry said, the coughed into his arm. 

"Harry, that cough doesn't sound good. What are you coming down with?" Sarah asked. 

"Just a cold." Harry replied. 

"Did you get any cold medicine from the airport?" 

"No, should've." 

"Can you still sing?" Sarah asked. 

"Yea, if I dont strain my voice I should be fine, might have to change 'Sign of the Times' and 'Kiwi' a little bit. Maybe a little bit of 'sweet creature' and 'adore you' really all of the songs, but I'm fine, should be better by the next one." 

- 3 concerts later - 

Harry was tired, his voice was worse then ever, he was actually a little bit warm, he couldn't breath that well, and his chest was in pain, and when he says pain, he means pain. Harry started to feel a cough started to come up his throat. He was in the middle of 'from the dining table'. 

shit. just let them sing it. harry thought. He coughed while holding the microphone towards the crowd. He sat on the stairs while coughing into his arm. Soon enough Harry dropped the microphone, not able to get enough oxygen from all of the coughing. 

Mitch gave harry a look of concern, but Harry didn't catch it, he was bent over with his mouth basically in the crook of his arm. Then, Mitch came over with a cup of water. Harry took it in his hand, and drank as much as he could without choking. Afterward, he rested his forehead on Mitch shoulder and let out a gentle groan. 

Fans were shouting his name, all with their phones out, probably going to post it on YouTube saying 'Harry Styles Coughing during concert in Mexico' or something. 

"Harry, we're rescheduling the tour, your coming down with something else." Mitch said. He took Harry backstage and went to talk to Jeff. 

"Did you see that cough attack Harry had? Can he get a week off or something?" Mitch asked. 

"Yea, I just arranged it." Jeff said, Harry was drinking more water on a bench in the hallway. Jeff looked at Harry. "Harry, your going back to Holmes Chapel to spend some time with your family. They aid their scheduling an appointment for you to go to a doctor." Harry nodded his head, and Mitch went back on stage to tell the rest of the band.  

- 3 days later - 

Harry was now home, with his mom, and Gems. They were driving to the doctors office to see what Harry was coming down with. 

- 20 minutes later - 

The doctor came out of the room. (idk what they're called but  its the place where the doctor checks you for stuff, and he just came out of there.) 

"You son has bronchitis, but nothing too severe." The doctor said, handing Anne a bottle of medicine. 

"Thank you, so I give him this twice a day?" 

"yes, the bronchitis should go away by next month if you give him that." 

"Okay, thank you Doctor." Anne said. Harry came out of the room thingy. (again i dont knowwww). 

"What is it?" Harry asked. 

"Bronchitis baby, you have to take this twice a day." Anne said, showing him the medicine bottle. 

"M'kay." Harry replied. He shook hands with the doctor, and left the building. 

- 30 minutes later - 

Harry and his family arrived home, they put Harry in bed to sleep after giving him his medicine, and he went to sleep. 

I hope this is what you wanted @Beckyxx06 If you want anything changed, I will be happy to do so!! Don't be afraid to ask, I really love writing abt Harry, and literally anything I'm interested in, haha. anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe and wear a mask, bye bye!