kidnapped pt. 2

what you wanted, pt 2. lol, it's gonna be really short though, because there's not much to do after being kidnapped, you know what i mean? 

Harry looked up from the blood stained bandages, seeing Mitch, and Adam in he room. Sarah and Clare were outside. Harry was still, drunk, but he was good enough to realize where he was. 

"what happened?" Harry said, barely above a whisper. 

"what?" Mitch asked. Harry rubbed his throat, somehow it was sore, and raw. And his vision was still a little bit blurry. 

"what happened?" Harry said, a little bit louder. 

"oh, uh, we were hoping you could tell us." Mitch answered. 

"tell you what?" 

"Why your wrists were handcuffed, and why you're so drunk." Adam joined in. Harry was confused. He didn't recall being handcuffed, or getting drunk. 

"Uh, I don't know." Harry said, a little bit quieter, for his throat was getting worse. Mitch noticed and handed him a cup of warm water. Harry started to drink it, but whimpered at the pain in his wrists. 

"What's wrong?" Mitch asked. 

"my wrists." Harry mumbled. 

"oh, yea, the cuts are pretty deep, your gonna need stitches." Mitch said. All of a sudden, Doctors and nurses came in to check on Harry. Harry was still confused, confused enough to start crying. Well, he wasn't really crying, he was crying because he was partially drunk, so it messed with his emotions. 

"Harry, your fine. Nothing wrong." Mitch said. 

"B-But I-" 

"Harry there's nothing wrong, we just need to take care of your wrists, and we need to know who spiked you." Mitch interrupted. Just then, Harry stomach started to tighten, and his face became more red. 

"Harry?" Adam questioned. 

"sick." Harry mumbled. Adam grabbed a bucket that the nurse had prepared for him, and put it under Harry's chin. Harry gagged then let out all of what he ate at the pub (do they even have food at pubs?) Harry leaned back, trying to ignore the pain in his wrists. 

"when can my wrists get better? Harry asked. The doctors then started to unwrap his bandages, revealing how bad his wrists actually were. 

"shit" harry said out of shock. No wonder why he was in so much pain.

"Hello Mr. Styles, we're gonna take you in for some stitches now, it should take about 3 hours, so were just going to give you some anesthesia, and by the time you wake up, you should be home, and recovering. Your friend Mitch said that he would take care of you while you recover, so he's gonna be going home while your getting stitches, just to get a few things ready. Now we're just going to slip this new mask onto you, and you should be going to sleep soon." the nurse explained. 

All Harry could comprehend was that he was getting stitches, Mitch was gonna take care of him, and he's going to sleep for 3 hours. 

- at home and after stitches - 

Harry woke up on the leather couch, to Mitch watching TV in his house, and Mitch's hand on his knee. He groaned as he tried to lift himself up. 

"Ah Ah Ah!! Don't put pressure on your wrists." Mitch instructed, he grabbed Harry by the shoulders and put him in a sitting position next to him, basically forcing him to cuddle. Harry took advantage of it, by burying his face into Mitch's side, then going back to sleep. 

anyway, this was totally uneventful, but people asked for part 2, soooo. sorry it was really bad, but i did the best i could do. it was really boring, and i don't know how people would read the whole thing but yea. Also, leave some ship names for Mitch and Harry, because I think it would be very interesting to see what their Ship name would be except for Hitch Styland, or Marry Styland. Thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!!