him and Mitch

ok, this is just a sweet, short, little story, about the cuteness of the Styland ship. *inspired by "Our Song" fanfiction. lol, this is really just my version of their story, but go read it, it's a lot better than this. 

Harry had just come home from his concert. He had come home to Mitch, making tea, in the kitchen. Mitch was already in comfy clothes, and Harry had come up behind him, wrapping his arms around Mitch's chest. 

"I'm gonna go shower really quick, baby." Harry said, before he kissed Mitch on the neck, then running to the bathroom to shower. 

When Harry was done showering, he entered the living room. Mitch was already there, waiting for him, with 'The Notebook' on. Harry could feel the adrenaline from the concert fading away, especially after a relaxing shower. He really felt relaxed, because Mitch had put hot tea on the coffee table, and lit a nice smelling candle, and now he was starting to get tired. 

Harry joined Mitch on the couch, curling into his side. Mitch swung an arm around Harry, pulling him closer as Harry grabbed his tea. 

"you ready?" Mitch asked, kissing the top of Harry's head. 

"mhm." Harry mumbled, already feeling exhausted. Mitch clicked a button on the remote, and the movie started playing. Mitch could already see how tired Harry was, and that he wasn't going to make it past 10, even thought it was only 9:47. 

Harry allowed his eyes to close, and Mitch being the great boyfriend he is, carefully took the mug from him, placing it on the coffee table as Harry drifted off. 

Mitch grabbed a blanket from beside the couch, carefully draping it over Harry, then grabbed a pillow, placing Harry's head on it. He grabbed the remote, turning off the TV, leaving the only light in the room to be the candle. 

The only other lights were the small blue and white dots coming from the kitchen appliances, and the small red dot at the corner of the TV. After Mitch made sure Harry was comfortable, he kissed him, slid next to him, trying his best to not wake him up, as Harry went deeper and deeper in sleep. 

He blew out the candle. 

kissed Harry 

and softly hummed Harry and himself to sleep.