sick on set

soooo, i had this dream, lol apparently wattpad is a therapist for me :P, but i had this dream where harry was sick on the set of dunkirk, and i decided to write it out. also, fionn and harry are good friends in this, and in real life, and it's kinda like an early bromance, soooo enjoy! 

It was the 2nd month of filming, and right now they were shooting a scene on a huge ship. (pretend there was this scene) 

There were about 50 bunks, which means 100 beds, and Harry was 'sleeping' in one, and Fionn was 'sleeping' in the one across from him. They were both on the bottom. 

"action!" Chris yelled out. There was silence, it was supposed to be a silent scene. Just to get the audience to pay attention. There was really only one side to the fake ship, and the cameras on the other. 

Harry had felt sick the day before, but it was really starting to hit him now. He was light-headed, and his stomach was twisting. Fionn was supposed to be the only one awake, and he was supposed to act like he was thinking. 

Harry wasn't supposed to be acting sick, so he tried his best not to show it. He pretended to sleep. (for your visual: harry's head is at the edge of the pillow, and his face is half buried in it, so you can only see his left eye, his mouth, and his nose. and he's on his side) 

The scene was almost over, or at least he thought, but Harry couldn't stay 'asleep' forever. He slowly moved his hand to his stomach, adding pressure to it and hoping to soothe it. He naturally curled up, also trying to subside this stomachache. 

- Fionn POV - 

Fionn looked at Harry, taking a second to realize how sick Harry looked. He really wanted to ask if Harry was okay, but they were filming.

Fionn decided to check on Harry, they could always do another take. He untangled himself from the blanket. walking towards Harry. For some reason Chris Nolan didn't yell "cut" or say "what're you doing?" He just kept the cameras running. 

"Harry?" Fionn said quietly, the atmosphere around them made it seem like they had to whisper. 

"hmm?" Harry hummed, eyes still closed. 

"you okay?" Fionn asked, looking at the extras.

"mm, why?" Harry asked, looking up at Fionn. 

"you look really sick." Fionn informed, looking at Chris. Christopher just did a motion that meant to keep going, confusing Fionn. 

"mhm." Harry mumbled, pressing on his stomach again before stiffening up. "sick." Harry quickly whispered between clenched teeth. 

"what?" Fionn whisper-screamed. 

"sick." Harry said, hand covering his mouth. 

Fionn looked at Chris, who handed him a metal bucket (lets pretend he somehow made it look like he got the bucket without anyones help.) What the fuck? Can't Chris see that Harry's sick? 

Fionn handed Harry the bucket, it must've been the spit bucket that Harry didn't know about. But it was clean. Harry sat up before puking all the jam and bread out. (lol) 

"you alright?" Fionn asked, after Harry had set down the bucket and put his head in his hands. 

"mm mm." Harry said, shaking his head. 

"lie back down." Fionn instructed. Harry obeyed, groaning while doing so. Fionn put a hand on Harry's forehead, causing Harry to moan from the coldness of his hand, not just the natural coldness though, just because they were on a beach in winter. 

"you got fever mate." Fionn said, clicking his tongue. Harry groaned. 

"feel like it." Harry said, covering himself in a blanket. 

"cut!" Chris yelled, apparently he got the shot he needed. "you alright Harry?" Chris asked, walking towards the sickly lad. 

Harry gave no response. 

"harry?" Fionn said. 

Harry groaned again, looking up at Chris and Fionn. 

"Everyone thats a wrap for today!" Chris yelled, and everyone started chatting again. 

"Harry, you need anything?" Chris asked. 

"no." Harry replied, digging his face back into the pillow. 

Chris had left. (IDK WHY HE WOULD DO THAT BUT-) leaving Fionn and Harry alone, and all the extras were gone. 

"Harry." 

"mmm?" 

"we're done filming for today." 

"yayy." Harry said, in a fake excited tone, clearly too sick to care. 

"how you gonna get home?" 

"i dunno." 

"i'll drive you if you want" 

"mhm" Harry mumbled, before Fionn nudged him to wake him up. 

"c'mon, we gotta go change out of these war outfits, then you can sleep in the car." 

Harry groaned (AGAINNN) this time getting up. He held onto Fionn to steady himself, and Fionn grabbed Harry's shoulder, pressing Harry against himself. (does that make sense? he's basically pushing Harry closer to him) 

- in the car (bc i cant write all of the changing and stuff bc i have no creativity) - 

Fionn helped Harry get comfortable in the car. Harry had no clue where he was going, because he kept falling asleep onto Fionns shoulder while he was helping him get changed, his memory was just visuals of him changing in his dressing room. 

Harry was asleep in the back, his jacket against the wall and his head, and him leaning on it. (just like the pic, but like- modern) 

- at Harry's house - (again no creativity) 

"we're here" Fionn said, slightly shaking Harry. Harry opened his eyes, which were glassy. 

"mm, thanks for the ride." Harry said, getting out of the car. 

"is anyone home?" Fionn asked, helping Harry balance. 

"no, don't think so." Harry said, resting his head on the car door. 

"how are you gonna take care of yourself then?" Fionn asked. 

"i'll just take some medicine or some shit." Harry replied, heading towards his front door. "thanks for the ride mate." Harry said, waving at Fionn, who was walking with him. 

"is alright if I stay a bit?" Fionn asked, planning on taking care of Harry until his fever went down. 

"yep, uhh, just don't expect anything." Harry said, unlocking the door. Fionn locked his car. 

ok, thats it, i don't know how to end it, lol. but uhhh, if ya'll want pt. 2, which is just Fionn taking care of Harry for 2 days, then tell me. anddd, yea. srry for not posting in a while, just busy with school. requests anyone? i need inspiration or something. haha. uhh, well, thanks for reading, wear a mask, stay safe, and bye byeeee.